Foxhole Guns & Archery in Gainesville

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by Going Postal, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

I have been hearing advertisements on a local radio station about Foxhole guns in Gainesville. I have looked at their web site and it is pretty generic as far as web sites go, the links for their items take you to the manufacturers web sites.

Has any one been there and if so how are they, as far as quantity and quality and prices of their guns and ammo?

2. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

I think they were advertising RTF Glocks for $439 on the radio.

3. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

I've been there and got a really good price on a Glock 30SF. Do go and see them for yourself. Great customer service! The shop is kind of small, but packed full.

4. railin93

railin93 New Member

I live in gainesville and foxhole has the best selections, prices, service around!!! Bought the wife's pistol there and thy beat online prices when i asked if they could match and we still paid less even after tax!!! Great staff too. Small for what they are but its absolutely packed with firearms, accessories, supplies, etc. AND...they got their class III so now they carry and sell NFA stuff too!!! Goin this weekend to look for another 1911 and they will be my first place to stop by.

5. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

Hey, thanks for the answers. Next time in G'ville I will have to look for them!

6. Owl

Owl New Member

The best gun store in the area: Foxhole or GA 400 J and P. (Dawsonville)
    You really can't go wrong with either one. ( And you can carry your legally licensed firearm in either one without having to read a "NO GUNS ALLOWED" sign on the door, unlike some other Gainesville area gun shops.)

7. GAfirearmsReference

GAfirearmsReference Weapons Law Booklet

Arise, old thread, and live again !!!

Today we are pleased to announce that Foxhole Guns and Archery is carrying the 2nd Edition of our Georgia Weapons Laws booklet. It's priced at $24.99 and they have several copies in stock. If they sell out, they will order more, in bigger quantities. Please support them. It's a good business with a nice selection of both tactical and sporting arms and exotic things like short barreled rifles, suppressors, etc.

Attached Files: