Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Fox 5 News at 10 segment on Guns in Church

2K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  gkill772001 
#1 ·
I heard a radio ad today that Fox 5 News (Atlanta) will do a Guns in Church story on the 10 o'clock news tonight.

#7 ·
N.T.F.S. said:
I saw the commercial for it. The tone in the announcers voice had a what are they crazy, can you believe what they are trying to do now tone in his voice.
:panic:

#12 ·
Weisbrot said:
Really enjoyed the deer-in-headlights look on the anti-gun rabbi's face when she was forced to admit that, yes, there actually were armed guards posted around the synagogue.
+1

They have guns but can they hit what they aim? These guards are placed outside. What happens when someone carries one inside? :screwy:

#16 ·
CoffeeMate said:
drtybykr said:
Is it a piece aimed at GCO, or GGO?
It seemed to feature GGO without actually mentioning them...

Nice to see Mr. Franklin get some air time! :righton:
Great post, CM! You're the King of "youtube!"
If members have not watched these videos, and/or forwarded them to fellow parishioners, you're horribly missing the boat!

#17 ·
But in Georgia and most other states, bearing arms in a place of worship is illegal.
Really? Maybe the reporter should have researched that one better.

And I think Rabbi Bortz should ask her cousin Neil what HE thinks! (j/k... yes, I know he spells his name differently...)

edited for spelling

#20 ·
Kingfish said:
The line "A bible in one hand and a gun in the other" was particularly nauseating.
Maybe they prefer we keep our bibles holstered.

#24 ·
I found their choices for the anti-carry side to be interesting to say the least. I pretty much understand the view of one, but the other is flabbergasting IMHO. How many must die before the living realize their lives and freedom must be defended on a personal basis? World goverments have an extremely poor record defending their human right to life and liberty.

#26 ·
Wolfram said:
Maybe they want you to use your bible like a sapi plate. It will stop a bullet right?
Ceramic Bibles.... hmmm. Quick! We need to patent that idea!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.