Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a radio ad today that Fox 5 News (Atlanta) will do a Guns in Church story on the 10 o'clock news tonight.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just saw the commercial for the 10:00 news with the "Guns in Church" promo. I thought it had some negative undertones. This ought to be interesting...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I saw the commercial for it. The tone in the announcers voice had a what are they crazy, can you believe what they are trying to do now tone in his voice.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
N.T.F.S. said:
I saw the commercial for it. The tone in the announcers voice had a what are they crazy, can you believe what they are trying to do now tone in his voice.
That's pretty much what the radio ad I heard earlier today sounded like.

·
Registered
277 Posts
N.T.F.S. said:
:panic:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Really enjoyed the deer-in-headlights look on the anti-gun rabbi's face when she was forced to admit that, yes, there actually were armed guards posted around the synagogue.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Weisbrot said:
Really enjoyed the deer-in-headlights look on the anti-gun rabbi's face when she was forced to admit that, yes, there actually were armed guards posted around the synagogue.
+1

They have guns but can they hit what they aim? These guards are placed outside. What happens when someone carries one inside? :screwy:

·
Senior Mumbler
6,434 Posts
4HorseShoes said:
They have guns but can they hit what they aim? These guards are placed outside. What happens when someone carries one inside?
The number of Church shootings go down.

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:groupprotest: arggh DVR had a conflict. I missed it!!!

Hope Fox5 posts it.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
drtybykr said:
Is it a piece aimed at GCO, or GGO?
It seemed to feature GGO without actually mentioning them...
Nice to see Mr. Franklin get some air time! :righton:
Great post, CM! You're the King of "youtube!"
If members have not watched these videos, and/or forwarded them to fellow parishioners, you're horribly missing the boat!

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,468 Posts
But in Georgia and most other states, bearing arms in a place of worship is illegal.
Really? Maybe the reporter should have researched that one better.

And I think Rabbi Bortz should ask her cousin Neil what HE thinks! (j/k... yes, I know he spells his name differently...)

edited for spelling

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I tell ya guys Forsyth County is on the ball!!! I hope this bill gets passed. This would be another great step in showing that we're not going to lay down and allow criminals run us over anymore.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Kingfish said:
The line "A bible in one hand and a gun in the other" was particularly nauseating.
Maybe they prefer we keep our bibles holstered.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts