Founder of keepandbeararms.com jailed.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by thebugman, Mar 4, 2006.

1. thebugman

thebugman New Member

Some of you may know or be familiar with Angel Shamaya. I am not, but thought I would pass this on for those of you who are and hadn't heard.

From The Firearms Coalition:

2. thebugman

thebugman New Member

I am not familiar with Angel or what brought about his charges, but the idea that an american citizen is in jail for "improperly registered" guns just pisses me off. Nazi's required gun registration. I thought they demonstrated just how well that worked out. What the hell is wrong with people?

3. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Back when Angel ran KABA I visited the site once a day at least. I learned something everytime he schooled a liberal that wandered on the site and posted.

Now I just stop by to read any GA gun stories. It is rare now for me to click on "read comments".

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

What ever happened with this case?

It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

5. Malum Prohibitum

UPDATE:

Sold his gun collection.

Link to article no longer works.

It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

6. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Is Angel Shamaya related to Otep Shamaya?

[​IMG]

7. Malum Prohibitum

Doubt it. His name was legally changed . . .