Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I saw this one on TV (thought I had seen them all) and couldn't find a clip online. It may just be my humor but this one had me fall out of my seat laughing. There is some poor language, the network bleeped out the bad stuff, but you may want the volume a bit low if at work or kids are around.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I've said the exact same thing to kids on disorderly juvenile calls before!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another favorite is: "Sir / Ma'am, I can't fix in 15 minutes what you haven't been able to fix for 15 years...."
(of course change years for age difference...)

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
MesaCranker said:
I've said the exact same thing to kids on disorderly juvenile calls before!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another favorite is: "Sir / Ma'am, I can't fix in 15 minutes what you haven't been able to fix for 15 years...."
(of course change years for age difference...)
I lol'd. Thanks for the laugh.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
This is definitely one of the better ones. I laughed really hard the first time I saw it!

This LEO was right on! Its great to see a LEO stand up and say this on national TV. Beautiful. :righton: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I most definatly whoop my kids behind - my only rule is nothing above the belt.

I still think slapping is a bit overboard - but the rear end is fair game. Belt, hand, paddle (or my wife's favorite) the free paint stirring stick from Home Depot!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
ballcoach16 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZg4_5qE7g&feature=related

Nothing beats this one!!!
Bwhahaha! I had forgotten about that one. The Cop basically came him a freebie right there and then! :lol:

·
Registered
364 Posts
AeroShooter said:
Pretty good... But this is the best episode of cops:
:righton: "Baru, What do you wanna do?" :rotfl:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
ballcoach16 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZg4_5qE7g&feature=related