Forms in Fulton, elsewhere

Discussion in 'Ga. County Licensing Information' started by AtlantaJames, Dec 27, 2010.

1. AtlantaJames

AtlantaJames New Member

Finding loads of info on this site about obtaining a CWL but not copies of the forms I will be filling out. Maybe they are not publicly available?

Anyway, the reason I ask is I have a couple very minor dings in GA and in another state. These were over 20 years ago wow how did I get so old) and nothing that will deter me from being issued a license but I don't recall or have records for the exact dates, charges, final dispositions etc.

My assumption is that the forms will have questions about such past arrests and ask for details, but I've read a few posts here that made it sound like these were yes/no questions only. Are the details simply gleaned from the background check?

Any assistance is appreciated.

2. AtlantaJames

AtlantaJames New Member

3. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

Hi James... this site provides link to the information by county..

https://georgiapacking.org/gfl1.php
    as it is a STATE license that is issued by the county... I would assume that it is the same form for all.

and welcome aboard :D

4. AtlantaJames

AtlantaJames New Member

Thanks for that link. I looked there and on the Fulton site but there are no forms on either.

As I read the Gwinnett form, I would be able to answer no to all questions and not require any other info such as dates etc. but would like to make sure these are the same questions asked in Fulton.