For Sale: Over-Under rifle-shotgun combination

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by gunsmoker, Nov 6, 2006.

1. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

A buddy of mine wants to buy a Kel Tec P3AT, and to raise the money for it he wants to sell a hunting rifle/shotgun. It's a break open, top barrel is .30-30, and the bottom barrel is 12-gauge. He loves the gun but doesn't use it anymore--he has a different bolt-action rifle for deer only and a couple other shotguns for birds only. Keep in mind that Hornady has some new .30-30 ammo with a very pointed bullet and a ballistic tip for good aerodynamics. He wants $300 for it. The gun is in south-east Georgia. I could borrow it and bring it to Atlanta some weekend to show it to a potential buyer. --Gunsmoker--

2. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

Make? Model? Condition? Choke on the shotgun barrel? Come on Smoker, give us some details...

3. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Does it matter?

If you're just curious, it's not worth the trouble to ask him to drag it out of his gun locker to get that kind of detailed information. If you want to know the details about choke, barrel length, etc. because you seriously may want to buy it, or know someone who would, then I'll ask.

I didn't ask him because I already have enough information to know that I don't want to buy this gun for myself. I have never wanted a combination long gun with one rifle barrel and one shotgun barrel, both single-shot. But if that sort of thing appeals to you, let me know.

4. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

Not for myself but one of the guys here at work expressed interest. I don't know how serious he is, I'll ask when he gets in.