Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Rent - Fayette

1K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Malum Prohibitum 
#1 ·
Shameless commercial solicitation follows - so close this window without reading further if that offends you.

I need a responsible tenant.

For a registered member of this forum, or GCO, I have for rent in Fayetteville (Fayette County school system) a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath end unit available for rent for $650 per month. [UPDATE - see last post, next page, for GCO discount]

Brand new flooring and paint - I made this to be nice enough living conditions for my own family.

Large deck.

No pets (like I said, brand new flooring!) :D

No guns, either.

OK, that last one was a joke.

Anyway, the interior is a lot nicer than you might otherwise expect, as a lot of work has recently been completed, and you will be the first to live here since the work was completed. It is near the town square and the courthouse, for those that know the area. It is close enough to walk to the probate court to apply for your firearms license.

Thank you for those that took the time to review this shameless solicitation.

See less See more
#4 ·
USMC - Retired said:
Shouldn't this go in the classifeds section? :?
The most important question is: Are Brooks Brothers ties included? :)

#8 ·
MP,

If guns are not authorized and you joke, my Q is how many are supplied with :?: you may get more offers on this site with that.

#9 ·
I have one unit left. You will be the first person to live on this new berber carpet and new flooring in kitchen.

New paint.

Even new electrical outlets and switches. :D

No gun restrictions in lease.

#10 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
I have one unit left. You will be the first person to live on this new berber carpet and new flooring in kitchen.

New paint.

Well that excludes one member of this board. :)

#11 ·
slabertooch said:
Malum Prohibitum said:

New paint.

Well that excludes one member of this board. :)
:rotfl: :rotfl:

#21 ·
That is shameless.........a shamless attempt to finance another fishing trip!

:lol:

#23 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":33ykh107]One unit now open for rent. It is the one with the light on. the picture was taken in the wintertime, so the grass is green now . . .

Ok, shameless I am, then! :lol:

Gunns welcome!
:wink:[/quote:33ykh107]

Thanks anyway MP, but my commute is long enough as it is...

#24 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
Shameless commercial solicitation follows - so close this window without reading further if that offends you.

I need a responsible tenant.

For a registered member of this forum, or GCO, I have for rent in Fayetteville (Fayette County school system) a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath end unit available for rent for $650 per month.

Brand new flooring and paint - I made this to be nice enough living conditions for my own family.

Large deck.

No pets (like I said, brand new flooring!) :D

No guns, either.

OK, that last one was a joke.

Anyway, the interior is a lot nicer than you might otherwise expect, as a lot of work has recently been completed, and you will be the first to live here since the work was completed. It is near the town square and the courthouse, for those that know the area. It is close enough to walk to the probate court to apply for your firearms license.

Thank you for those that took the time to review this shameless solicitation.
GAGunOwner said:
GCO discount? LOL
For GCO member with card in hand (and can pass the normal credit check) rent for last unit available will be $600. Do not tell the other tenants.

End units are no longer available.

Unit with light on is the one available . . . going . . . going . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.