Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,524 Posts
I am middle aged, and this is before my time. I know him only as a reference.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,460 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
I am middle aged, and this is before my time. I know him only as a reference.
Before and after... (check out the DVDs in the link)

Mr. Wizards World was on nickelodeon when I was growing up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
760 Posts
I remember this show when I was like 4.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rammstein said:
Mr. Wizard was even cooler than Bill Nye the science guy.

Ramm,
I used to watch Mr. Wizard on our BLACK & WHITE television. We didn't get a color television until 1968.

God I'm getting old.
:help:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,524 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
I am middle aged, and this is before my time. I know him only as a reference.
Before and after... (check out the DVDs in the link)

Mr. Wizards World was on nickelodeon when I was growing up.
Nickelodeon did not exist when I was growing up.

How old are you? I thought you were about my age.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,460 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Gunstar1 said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":5ls947zv]I am middle aged, and this is before my time. I know him only as a reference.
Before and after... (check out the DVDs in the link)

Mr. Wizards World was on nickelodeon when I was growing up.
Nickelodeon did not exist when I was growing up.

How old are you? I thought you were about my age.[/quote:5ls947zv]

30
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
Rammstein said:
tj2000 said:
Mr. Wizard was even cooler than Bill Nye the science guy.
NEVER!
Ramm,
You got to remember that Mr. Wizard was one of if not the first television scientist. He predates computers.
If it wasn't for him I never could have made my first hydrogen bomb with a plastic trash bag, roll of toilet paper, car battery, battery acid, and battery charger. All though I did have to work a whole summer to pay for all the broken windows in my neighborhood
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top