FNRA "34 Guns in 31 Days" Raffle

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by USMC - Retired, Apr 9, 2007.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

Ok folks here it is, the raffle you've all be waiting for and drooling over!

This year we are giving away 34 guns in 31 days. That's a gun a day until the final day when we give away a four gun family package!

Only 1000 tickets will be sold and your ticket could win on any and ALL of the 31 days. Yes you read that right, you could win every single gun with one ticket!

All funds raised go to youth shooting sports and firearms education programs.

Here's how the raffle works:

The tickets are numbered from "000" to "999". The drawings start on 27 June 2007 and continue until 27 July 2007. Each day you match your ticket number against that evenings Georgia Lottery Cash 3 drawing. If they draw your numbers in the order they appear on your ticket you win for that day. It's just that simple. If they draw your numbers in the order they appear on your ticket the next or any other day in the contest you win then too!

Due to the nature of the prizes you must be at least 21 years of age and legally eligible to posses a firearm to play. For more details see the rules list which will be posted here today.

I can not get you specific numbers as I will only have a portion of the tickets to sell. But, every ticket has the same chance of winning so any number is as good as the next.

If you wish to purchase one or more tickets PM me and I will give you an address to send your check or money order to.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Cost of tickets?

3. USMC - Retired

GUN LIST FOR THE “ 34 GUNS IN 31 DAYS RAFFLE†OF 2007

FRIENDS of N R A

GUN LIST FOR THE “ 34 GUNS IN 31 DAYS RAFFLE†OF 2007

27 June - Henry Golden Boy, cal .22LR
    28 June - Kimber Pro Carry, cal .45 ACP
    29 June - Bushmaster AR-15, cal .223
    30 June - Remington SPS, Bolt Action cal .243
    1 July - Ruger GP-100, cal .357 Mag
    2 July - Remington 870 Pump Wingmaster 12 ga
    3 July - Ruger Mini 30, cal 7.62x39
    4 July - Rock River Mil Spec 1911, cal .45 ACP
    5 July - Remington 700 SPS Synthetic Stock Bolt Action, cal .308
    6 July - Benelli Nova MGA 3.5â€, camo, 12ga
    7 July - Beretta 686 Over/Under 20 ga.3†Mag
    8 July - Ruger Vaquero, cal .45 LC
    9 July - Glock 23 Nite Sites, cal .40 S&W
    10 July - S & W mod 60, cal .357 Mag
    11 July - Marlin 982 VS, Bolt Action cal .22 Mag
    12 July - Springfield XD-40, cal .40 S&W
    13 July - Savage S/S Synthetic HB, Bolt Action, cal .17 HMR
    14 July - Walther PPKS, cal .380 ACP
    15 July - Remington 870 Police 12 ga.
    16 July - Savage S/S Synthetic HB Bolt Action, cal .308
    17 July - Benelli SBE II, Semi Auto 12 ga, 3.5†Mag
    18 July - Remington SPS, Bolt Action, cal .30/06
    19 July - Ruger Super Redhawk, cal .454 Casull
    20 July - Ruger 10/22 HB Target, cal .22
    21 July - Springfield M1A, Synthetic, cal .308
    22 July - Springfield 1911 with Nite Sites, cal .45 ACP
    23 July - S&W 642, with Laser Grips, cal .38 SPL
    24 July - H & K USP-45, cal .45 ACP
    25 July - Taurus PT 1911, cal .45 ACP
    26 July - Benelli M-2 Super 90, Tactical, ghost ring 12 ga.,
    27 July - Family Package – Remington 1187, 12 ga,
    Remington 1187, 20 ga youth,
    S & W Ladies .38 spl Laser Grips,
    Kimber 1911 Full Size cal .45 ACP

Tickets are $30 each
    4 for $110
    10 for $250
    21 for $500
    43 for $1000

This list is accurate at time of ticket sale, however we reserve the right to make substitutions based on firearm availability.

SUPPORTING AMERICA’S 1st. FREEDOM

4. USMC - Retired

FRIENDS of N R A

"34 Guns in 31 Days" Raffle Rules

By purchasing a raffle ticket for the 34 gun raffle from this Friends of NRA committee, you, the Purchaser, agree to all terms and conditions printed on the ticket, as well as others not printed on the ticket. Purchasers must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to win a handgun and eighteen ( 18 ) years of age or older to win a long gun. Handguns won by a ticket purchaser under twenty-one (21) will revert to this FNRA committee. Purchaser is responsible for compliance with all local, State and Federal laws. Any firearms won by individuals not eligible to legally own or possess them in their place of residence are forfeited back to this FNRA Committee. Winners will have thirty days from the end of this promotion, until August 26, 2007, to claim their prize. Any unclaimed prizes revert to the FNRA Committee. Purchasers can win a particular firearm by matching their ticket number with the Official Cash Three EVENING winning numbers, as selected and verified by the Georgia Lottery, that corresponds to the firearm being awarded on that day. Regardless of the number of Cash #3 drawings for any particular evening ONLY 1 gun will be awarded. That gun will be awarded based on the FIRST Cash 3 Evening Drawing. Firearms will not be available until the third day after the Georgia Lottery Commission verifies or validates a certain three digit number as being the winning number for that day, at the earliest. Purchasers can win more than once. A valid photo id will be required to taking possession of any firearm. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes and fees, such as for a background check. Tickets are not transferable after the appropriate stub has been turned over to the FNRA Committee. Prizes will be awarded to the person listed on the FNRA Committee’s records as owning that certain number only. Any prize that for any reason is unavailable will be replaced with a comparable firearm of approximately the same value. The FNRA Committee does not warrant any prize, and any defective item must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Not responsible for lost, stolen, or illegible tickets or stubs. Should an insufficient number of tickets be sold, the FNRA Committee reserves the right to cancel this contest. Should such cancellation occur, Purchaser’s only recourse is a refund of the purchase price of this ticket. Purchaser agrees to hold the FNRA Committee harmless for any and all damages of any type that may be incurred by anyone as a result of using, accepting or winning any prize.

Winners may pick up their claim sheets from the office of Greg A. Clark, located at 417 Pine Ave., Albany, Ga. no sooner than three business days after the Cash Three drawing. No appointment is required, but it is strongly suggested that you call (229) 888-1105 in advance to make sure he is in town. Photo id will be required.

Ticket Prices:
    1 for - $30.00
    4 for $110.00
    10 for $250.00
    21 for $500.00
    43 for $1000.00

5. USMC - Retired

I think I'm in the process of setting a new record for most PM's recieved in a day! :D

6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Dang, I'm not 21 yet! Am I USMC?

7. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

If you win I'll "hold" it for you... :lol:

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I just turned 21 a few weeks ago.

9. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Let me help! Here comes another.

10. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

There are some great guns on this list. I guess #1 for me is the M1A.

Could we do a raffle to give away 34 M1As in 30 days next? :lol:

11. USMC - Retired

I pushed for the M1A. Several other committee members wanted a FAL in that spot but I was able to convince them that this was the better choice. I would normally wish you luck on winning it, but I want to win it myself! :twisted:

12. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

I pushed for the M1A. Several other committee members wanted a FAL in that spot but I was able to convince them that this was the better choice. I would normally wish you luck on winning it, but I want to win it myself! :twisted:[/quote:6ves8rls]

The M1A is such a better choice!

Go ahead and win it as long as I win the family package! I will keep the Kimber and sell everything else and then HOPEFULLY have enough to buy myself a Springfield!

Dreams.....they make life tolerable! :D

P.S. My NRA black and gold shooters cap came yesterday! Whoo Hoo!

13. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

I just had a thought that might do GCO & it's members some good.
    Not sure if this will violate any kind of FNRA contest rules or rules for GCO itself though...

USMCR - would it be possible for you to "roll up" all the GCO members that wanted to buy tickets (as I can't imagine too many of us will be buying more than one or two at most) into a group purchase so that we could get extra tix. Those extra tix then go into a pool for GCO (and are publicly posted) if any of those extra tix win then the guns go up for for auction amoung the GCO members that were in on the original ticket purchase. The auction money then goes directly to GCO coffers.

So if 10 tickets were purchased individually by GCO members that would mean we got the group price of $250 instead of $300 for 10 seperate tix, then we could buy one extra ticket and $20 could go back to GCO. Personally I'd just at soon chip in another $10 and buy 2 tix for a chance for GCO to win a gun to auction.

Thoughts?

14. USMC - Retired

The tickets have to have an individuals name on them when turned in. This is the only person that can receive the firearm if the ticket wins. So what your asking for would not work. Now if a group of folks wanted to by ten tickets together to get the discount and with that saved money had one of thier group get extra tickets with his name on them, that is not a problem. The FNRA Committee has no say or control over what that individual then does with said firearm once he receives it from our FFL holder.

15. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

when is the deadline for purchasing the tickets or did i miss it in the earlier posts?

16. USMC - Retired

Deadline is when we run out of tickets. With only 1000 up for grabs they will most likely sell out well before the first drawing. If not then ticket sales will stop on the day of the first drawing and if any ticket that was not sold in turn wins the FNRA committee would retain that prize to offer in another contest in the future. This however is a big if, all of the tickets sold out last year with plenty of time to spare.

17. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Hmmmm.
    Guess that would have to be something we put together & did as a group then.

Well I would be happy to coordinate that if the local gang here wanted to do so.
    I guess if anyone that is planning or already has purchased a ticket and would like to set it up as a group purchase to see if we can get 10 of em & help out GCO then let me know (send me a PM).

USMCR - if folks have already sent money can they change whose name they want it to be put down as?

18. USMC - Retired

Since I have received nothing as of yet anyone who is sending a check can let me know by PM if they would want to change thier info...