Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

FNG - Thanks for the education

866 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  The Math Teacher 
#1 ·
After years of procrastination I finally got my GWL. Thanks to reading this site from cover to cover I have the confidence to carry in all the places that are legal.

I've already begun to appreciate the time and effort that members of this board have put in to educate people about our 2nd amendment rights.

Again I'm sure I will ask redundant questions but I look forward to candid discussions in the future. :righton:

#2 ·
4HorseShoes said:
After years of procrastination I finally got my GWL. Thanks to reading this site from cover to cover I have the confidence to carry in all the places that are legal.

I've already begun to appreciate the time and effort that members of this board have put in to educate people about our 2nd amendment rights.

Again I'm sure I will ask redundant questions but I look forward to candid discussions in the future. :righton:
It was not the efforts of most members of this board! It was the result of members of GeorgiaCarry.org! Two entirely different things. Join GeorgiaCarry and become one of the in crowd!

Welcome to this forum, which is not part of the organization that has won rights for you.....
....GeorgiaCarry.org!

#8 ·
I want to back up and apologize to my friends in the forum who have worked very hard for gun rights in the state even though they are not GCO members. They do accomplish a lot by personally lobbying their Representatives, and helping in the letter writing campaign. Legislators do listen to individuals. I just feel that the greatest accomplishments and the strongest lobby are the result of the organization. "Strength in numbers".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.