Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
2,559 Posts
Besides, for me, that ain't "junk", it's high quality important stuff....not anything like junk.... :D

EDIT: And no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get the desirable ladies to touch my "high quality important stuff"... :(

· Banned
2,559 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
"Upon buying your ticket, you gave up lot of your rights."

Says who?

Once again we have this "creeping" phenomenon. "Interstate commerce" and "societal interest" gave rise to regulation of commercial airlines. That became heavy and intrusive regulation. Once it was established that airline people were able to be arbitrarily ordered around, somehow that turned into anyone using the airport could be arbitrarily ordered around to the point where even the sanctity of one's person was somehow forfeit.

We're not just forgetting what it is to be Americans, we're also to the point where we've forgotten what it means to be human beings.

The TSA makes me puke. :puke:
All of what you said is true, however, this just hit the spot....right on!!!!

· Banned
2,559 Posts
All the whining is good, however, they ain't going to stop messing with us until think we are serious!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.