Florida Sheriff Encounter - I'm ok, other guy tasered

Discussion in 'LEO Encounters' started by JMan, Oct 9, 2010.

1. JMan

JMan New Member

Went to the Beach (Daytona) and we was having a great day . Well that night we went thru a road block check point , and he asked for I.D. Insurance .

No problem , he also asked if there is any weapons or drugs in the car . I stated yes, and no to drugs , at this time I told him you have my License to carry . He looked again , and said yes sir I see that . Well have a good trip folks .I told him thank you and BY the way we need good officers like you back in GA ..He laughed and said I can't handle living with those dawgs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At this same time another man was cursing at a officer because he didn't have proof of I.D nor knows his SS#. Then I hear (he has a GUN) WOW!!! Talking about being tased,tackled ,and roughed up!!!!
    I should have gotten video as I was about to but happen so fast , that guy looked so funny getting tasered , flopping fish :lol:

Over all I had a GREAT Experience with them with no issues .

2. regor60

regor60 New Member

3. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

It really is too bad you didn't get that on video, dude.

5. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

Sure...it's all fun and games until someone gets tased. Then it's friggin hilarious! :lol:

6. JeF4y

JeF4y New Member

I love the taser videos. INSTANT compliance.

I just don't understand why they don't replace the ankle monitoring bracelet (or enhance it) with a taser model. Like the freaking dog fence.

And put them on prisoners. No more riots. Just a bunch of 'fish out of water' when pappa hits the magic button.

7. moga

moga New Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

8. RecoveringYankee

RecoveringYankee New Member

:idea: Brilliant!

9. JMan

JMan New Member

I know man , but at that time I didn't think about it ....Now I regret it :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. ET.

ET. Active Member

I think we need to hook up those ankle tasers to our Senators. When they vote for something like Obamacare we can go on line and vote for whether or not they get zapped!!! Then watch them vote for what their constituents want!!!!! We sure wouldn't be under the threat of Obamacare right now!