Florida dad beats man he found allegedly raping his son

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Marine6212, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Marine6212

Marine6212 Active Member

2. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I bet the dad's hands are pretty sore. Hitting someone in the head can be like hitting a bowling ball. I wonder why the guy was in the house or how he got in?

3. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

This man has a lot of self-control that is for sure. Good on him for being able to stop the beating before he killed him. Goodness gracious. That poor little boy.

4. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

Thank goodness the father was not charged. Nor should he be. I am not advocating vigilante justice. I am saying he walked in on a forcible felony in progress. He was absolutely, positively justified in using force to stop the threat against his son. Since he did not have a weapon, he used his fists to stop the threat.

5. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

In this exact same circumstance, I'm not sure I would care to exercise that level of self-control...:launcher:

6. chainsaw123

chainsaw123 GPDO Supporter

One of two things I would have done, poke his eyes out so he can no longer find victims or cut off his.................well, you know what

7. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

What is this ambiguity crap? If it was anal rape, why the hell don't they call it anal rape? I mean call a duck a duck.

What's the problem with this:

The 35-year-old father and his son were not identified, but the father reportedly walked in on Frolander anally raping his son.

8. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Just like the "sexually battery" "not identified" is just another way of saying that they will not release their names to the public.

Its always that way when there is an under aged rape case. They never release the name of the victim or their family so they won't be shamed by their peers for life. Its to help protect the victim.

9. rebel-son

rebel-son Banned

I am glad to hear it. Time more people stood up for family

10. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

[​IMG]

Good on the dad for pounding the crap out of this piece of $#%^.