Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The comedians will have a field day with this one. Was the one board memeber shot or did he think he was? For all of the GCO members and especially LE and instructors there is a lot to be learned here by watching this video.

Some people took cover but did not seek to move to cover again and then right out the door. If he would have started to shoot everyone in the room those people would have died in that one spot.

From the camera I could not tell how big the room was but I would have been on a 100mph crawl out the door or up on my feet headed to the door with the quickness I would have not waited for his permission to leave.

Some of you may say he might have shot someone trying to leave however, you all have heard that a moving target is hard to hit. It's true make him track you. MOVE!

Even the broad memebers not all had a chance to run out of there. He has the weapon down at his side looking around if I had have been on the other end of the table I would have been out of there. Fear can overwhelm you, but you have to snap out of it.

Some people fear gets them going into the fight. If we look at the one lady who came up from behind the guy and used her purse. She did a lot better than the home owner who had a gun and confronted the two burglars, her weapon of opprotunity was not lethel enough but she had mindset went right for his weapon. If she had been a man I believe he would have shot her.

I guess it is just a natural reaction to grab your things but I would have left all that crap right where it was someone would have given it to me later.

I do not know why some people stopped looked walked stopped looked. It was time to go and I mean right now.
When the man started to spray paint the wall I guess they though it was show and tell? Something should have told them this does not smell right.

I will give the security guard the benefit of the doubt. He shot the man in the leg, maybe do to his back stop and people being behind the target.

I will say this again a wounded man can kill you. Even though this guy was hit he continued to shoot back so for all who say I just want to shoot them in the arm or leg think again.

This could have been worst I am glad it was not.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.