Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a brief search, and from what I found, I may carry onto Disney Property. Am I correct? I don't want to leave my gun behind at the hotel.

The other thing, Florida is a concealed carry only correct?

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,718 Posts
yes you can carry in florida if asked to leave do so immediately because florida has an armed trespass statute(felony) so if you stick around after being asked to leave you could be arrested dont argue just leave asap

and its concealed only unless you are doing specific activities like camping, fishing, hunting and a few other things...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Disney does not permit any park visitors to carry (including off-duty LEOs) and they watch carefully. Conceal well if you don't want to disrupt your day.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
i was never searched, just looked into my girls bag. conceal well and have fun.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so...i didn't carry.......i wanted to dress as close to naked as possible and 1911s don't make a fun carry on gym shorts....good thing anyway, we sat front row to watch shamu. SPLASH! got fuggin soaked :righton:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
This might sounds stupid, but it put my daily carry in a plastic bag, if I am going to carry in a place that I will get wet(such as a theme park, or whatever). I also place it in one of my bags that has a false section to carry a firearm. When one of those idiot "guards" attempts to search my bag, I let them look in and move on.

It might add to the time it takes to get to my firearm, but I would rather not submerge it for no reason. If chaos ensues, I will knock heads with my cane, while getting my firearm out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts