Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost had a flash flood fill my car with water.

Big rain came and dumped water in the parking lot. Drain got blocked and I get told water is about a half inch from being the same level as the bottom of my car door. :shock:

After a quick wade through shin high water, I got my car out. Now to put my shoes and socks back on.

I've only had the car for little over a month.

·
68,872 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Rammstein said:
What kind of car?
99 Trans Am, Black
Oh, so, when you say water up to the bottom of the door, we are talking about half an inch of water, right? :lol:

You must be enjoying that $3 gas right about now . . .

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Hey I don't like $3 gas and I drive a Saturn like you.

Oh, so, when you say water up to the bottom of the door, we are talking about half an inch of water, right?
And I know my Saturn won't take water thats real deep. Have you jacked yours up since I saw it last. :D

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
Gunstar1 said:
Rammstein said:
What kind of car?
99 Trans Am, Black
Oh, so, when you say water up to the bottom of the door, we are talking about half an inch of water, right? :lol:

Hah, more like a full inch. Actually I dont know what the ground clearance is.

Oh I do, but as long as I don't try to destroy the tires I generally get 20 city and 25 hwy miles per gallon.

Thats with a 300hp V8.

·
68,872 Posts
And as long as you DO try to destroy the tires you will be practicing whether to disclose you are carrying regularly . . .

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
:-k hmmmm... If it was up to the door jams on my truck your whole car would be under water! :lol:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
You must make a lot of money to drive such a fancy lawyer-car. :lol:
I have seen what you spend your money on and it ain't transportation. Nice collection of Class III's though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts