First OC experience

Discussion in 'GWL News & Information' started by blind_shake, Aug 3, 2007.

1. blind_shake

blind_shake Active Member

I normally CC but today I had my shirt tucked in just right and I didn't want to bother with it so stuck my pistol and holster [1 in the chamber BTW] in the back of my jeans and walked into the cleaners on the corner of old HWY 41 and Roberts [behind Hooters]. I was having the flash sewn onto my new beret, she said it would take 30 min and to come back that she would have it ready. When I came back she asked me if I was military because of the beret plus, she saw my gun as I walked out. I told her that you don't have to be military to open carry only a permit and that she also doesn't need a permit if she owned the business [she was the owner]. She understood and said she was too scared to have a gun, she had her 2 children playing on the floor behind the counter. She went on to tell me that in Korea no one is allowed to carry guns in which I replied GOD BLESS AMERICA. I think all in all it was a good short discussion and she was probably relieved that it was a good guy walking into her store with a gun. Maybe she will feel more secure if she see me next time. Thanks for taking the time to read this...

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I did not think it was because you were a gay French poet.

3. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Yeah, I did not think it was because you were a gay French poet.[/quote:10c0cz4o]

That makes one of us.... :lol:

4. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Yeah, I did not think it was because you were a gay French poet.[/quote:tfu5xque]

:rotfl2:

5. blind_shake

Yeah, I did not think it was because you were a gay French poet.[/quote:1qscu2qq]

Why I got to be FRENCH man whats up????!!!! :lol:

6. Malum Prohibitum

The GCO Summer Luncheon is just down the road!

7. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Yeah, I did not think it was because you were a gay French poet.[/quote:n50ehe6o]

Why I got to be FRENCH man whats up????!!!! :lol:[/quote:n50ehe6o]

[​IMG]

This isn't you?

:lol:

8. blind_shake

The ironic question is... can we carry at the luncheon or is it considered a PG or off limits? :?

9. blind_shake

Ya thats the new Army issue uniform they replaced the ACU.

10. Malum Prohibitum

11. Malum Prohibitum

GCO neither encourages nor discourages any person from carrying a firearm at any time. GCO believes such decisions should be left up to the individual.

12. tony218

tony218 New Member

GCO neither encourages nor discourages any person from carrying a firearm at any time. GCO believes such decisions should be left up to the individual.[/quote:gbct3gaq]

your milage may vary