Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was coming back from seeing "Jackass 3D" with the wife. Stopped at a gas station to fuel up and the wife went inside to get a drink. Then, a black Crown Vic with 20" rims, rag top and police spotlight pulls in. A early 20's white male steps out dressed to the nines. Spiked up hair, khaki dress pants, white dress shirt, tie and a drop-leg holster complete with sidearm.

Finished gassing up and pulled to the front of the store to pick up the wife. I wanted to wait till he come back out to give him a GCO card, but, wife grew impatient and informed me that we had to pick up our son from the sitter's.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Never understood why people try to make their car look Ghetto/Patrol car.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
I've heard of people using a drop leg holster to OC before. I've never actually seen it, though. I guess in some respect it could be more comfortable, I don't know, I've never tried one. I will say it makes you look like some SWAT or Military or even wanna-be military type dude. Looks a little tacticool, I guess. I don't know.

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,838 Posts
EJR914 said:
I've heard of people using a drop leg holster to OC before. I've never actually seen it, though. I guess in some respect it could be more comfortable, I don't know, I've never tried one. I will say it makes you look like some SWAT or Military or even wanna-be military type dude. Looks a little tacticool, I guess. I don't know.
william kostric uses a drop leg holster

1 - 6 of 6 Posts