First I've seen someone OC like this.

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by brittthomas, Oct 15, 2010.

1. brittthomas

brittthomas Member

Was coming back from seeing "Jackass 3D" with the wife. Stopped at a gas station to fuel up and the wife went inside to get a drink. Then, a black Crown Vic with 20" rims, rag top and police spotlight pulls in. A early 20's white male steps out dressed to the nines. Spiked up hair, khaki dress pants, white dress shirt, tie and a drop-leg holster complete with sidearm.

Finished gassing up and pulled to the front of the store to pick up the wife. I wanted to wait till he come back out to give him a GCO card, but, wife grew impatient and informed me that we had to pick up our son from the sitter's.

2. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Never understood why people try to make their car look Ghetto/Patrol car.

3. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

probably bought it like that and added wheels,...

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I've heard of people using a drop leg holster to OC before. I've never actually seen it, though. I guess in some respect it could be more comfortable, I don't know, I've never tried one. I will say it makes you look like some SWAT or Military or even wanna-be military type dude. Looks a little tacticool, I guess. I don't know.

5. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

william kostric uses a drop leg holster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflE0RMiIiA

6. groats

groats New Member

Looks like you got to see the sequel, Jackass 4, the same night.