First hand from Shawn Roberts, Acworth Carjacking hero...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAGunOwner, Nov 1, 2006.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

I was reading on another gun board that a frequent. A poster on that board knows the guy who shot the carjacker up in Cobb County, you know, the one where the woman was killed in an accident and the hero shot the abductor.

There is another news report, a lot more detailed than I've seen, among other things. You guys should read it. His e-mail address is there too so if you have any questions you might be able to write to him. For example, we on this board were trying to find out if he had a GFL.

http://www.subguns.com/boards/sword.cgi?read=780138

2. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

The link expired because that board turns over quickly.

That said did anyone try to e-mail him so that we could get more info about his GFL or lack thereof?

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

GGO, if you really need to know, I could probably find out for you; but I am not sure whether he wants that public or not.

By the way, I am curious: Is it coincidence, or is your screen name an affiliation with Georgia Gun Owners?

4. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Well, I really don't need to know if he has a GFL, I was just curious though. I wouldn't go out of your way to find out. I've heard he is legal, that's all I really needed to know.

My screen name has no affiliation with "Georgia Gun Owners." It was a pure coincidence. I just though it up while registering for this site.
    In fact I don't know who the "Georgia Gun Owners" are.

Who are they?

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator