First Grader Brings Loaded Pistol to School

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GeorgiaGlocker, Apr 26, 2007.

1. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

it's stuff like this the sorta makes firearms owners look bad...

LOCK UP YOUR STUFF!!!

I leave mine out at the house but I don't have kids... BUT, I even go out of my way to keep it out of reach of my cats and dog incase they bat at it or in the dogs case he tried to chew on it once.

Luckily no one was hurt in the article

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

4. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

IMHO it's the parents who need to be placed in :jail: . [-X

5. merlock

merlock New Member

That kids' parents are fracking IDIOTS! :banghead:

At the least, they need a good butt whippin' :shattered:

6. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Hahaha!!!! :lol: (sorry to laugh)

That is the best use of a Glock ever......a doggie chew!!!!! Does yours squeek? :twisted:

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

+1

If the child had had a bit of gun etiquette taught to him he would have know it was a real gun & he would never have picked it up.

8. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

No it doesn't squeak but the stupid dog has tried to eat bullets too...

9. merlock

merlock New Member

I've purposely stayed out of the glock v world discussions, but dammit, Doc...
    :rotfl:

10. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun New Member

i agree with tink, if we teach our kids about guns, safty , handeling or the lack of handeling, you wouldn't have to worry about such things, did your great grandparents hide there guns or your grandparents, or even your parents, no we knew , and they knew better, it was not , it is not and it will never be a toy you respected it , and you left it alone. or the butt woopen you got would not be forgoten. :!: :!:

11. merlock

merlock New Member

Dad taught us gun safety while we were very young. But he appended it by telling us that if we *ever* touched the guns when he was not around, we would EAT them.
    My brother, sisters and I had no doubt in our minds that we would chomp metal.

12. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Dad had a loaded gun by the door the entire time I was growing up. I valued the continued use of my butt, so I never messed with it.

13. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

piece of :censored: parents thats all there is to say........

14. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

In the article,

The kid is in trouble, but what about the parents? I wonder if anything will be done about them.

15. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

My dad hunted when I was growing up so there were always guns in the house. When I was too little to shoot I knew what they were & that they were more of peril to my young life than just about anything else I was cognizantly aware of. Not because they were dangerous but because my butt would wear out long before my dad's belt would. To this day I get a momentary feeling of panic at the thought of my dad unbuckling his belt. He ALWAYS had a belt on. I guess he only took it off after closing the door to the bedroom because I never saw him take it off unless I was about to have my hide torn up. Once I was old enough I leanred what I needed to konw about guns.