Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Claire said:
If anyone in the area has any firewood/hardwood logs laying around in their yard they want to get rid of - LMK? I'd be glad to take it off your hands :D
And if anyone knows of a good source that would deliver a cord or two of wood to my place inside the Athens perimeter, please let me know, I need some for the cold weather!!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I have found that for the money, S&T Timber outside of Winder is a good deal. You load, pay by the pound. I haven't been this year yet, but previous years I ended up with about twice the amount of wood for the same money as I could get it closer to home. Plus with loading it yourself, you can get whatever size logs you want. Its all split hardwood.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
MrMorden said:
Claire said:
If anyone in the area has any firewood/hardwood logs laying around in their yard they want to get rid of - LMK? I'd be glad to take it off your hands :D
And if anyone knows of a good source that would deliver a cord or two of wood to my place inside the Athens perimeter, please let me know, I need some for the cold weather!!!
And stack it?

Maybe start the fire for you?

Keep the fireplace full and maybe even poke at the logs once in a while?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
MrMorden said:
Claire said:
And stack it?

Maybe start the fire for you?

Keep the fireplace full and maybe even poke at the logs once in a while?
I just don't have access to a good truck to do the job is all. I'll happily stack it, and even split it. That's good exercise!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts