Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have all read the numerous stories regarding record gun sales over the past several years. Many attribute this acceleration in sales to Obama and fear of a Clinton victory. Now that Trump has won, do you think sales will slow?

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
We have all read the numerous stories regarding record gun sales over the past several years. Many attribute this acceleration in sales to Obama and fear of a Clinton victory. Now that Trump has won, do you think sales will slow?
I have noticed a drop in prices.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
My prediction. Short term the market will slow down. Prices will drop and some of the smaller manufacturers(AR builders) will go out of business. The demand will slow down. I bought multiple things this year that I would have rather put off buying for a year or so. This doesn't apply to ammo yet. CA new law will have to go into effect before the ammo demand goes down.

Long term more product development. More ammo manufacturing capability.

But what do I know? I thought the witch was going to win.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
As long as prices remain stable now is the time to buy what you need. While the environment is friendly. There are still going to be gun control movements on the state level thanks to Bloomberg and his type but I think national level gun control legislation will be marginal at best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.