Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after 2 and 1/2 years of carrying I have grown tired of stretching out my regular belts and dealing with a EDC that just wont sit right. Decided to try out a 5 stitch frequent flyer based off of what I have read on here from people who have it. I figured for $42 (it was on sale) I couldn't really go wrong. Just wanted to say thanks to those who have given an opinion on them in the past, and I will be sure to let everyone know what I think of it after wearing it for a few weeks.

Random side note, Those who have ordered, how long did it take from order being placed to it showing up at your house? The shipping quote from their website didnt really give a time line.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GooberTim said:
I have a Wilderness 5 Stitch Instr - you'll like your new belt.

NOTHING beats a good quality leather gun belt. Start saving your pennies and give Al at ABC a call.
Yeah. I'm gonna get a good leather belt one day. But im in the middle of attempting to lose a rather large amount of weight. Didn't want to get a very expensive belt now, only to have it be pretty much useless in 6 months.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LoneOak said:
Tubbith said:
Yeah. I'm gonna get a good leather belt one day. But im in the middle of attempting to lose a rather large amount of weight. Didn't want to get a very expensive belt now, only to have it be pretty much useless in 6 months.
I would bet you a dollar to a dime that if you got a belt from Al with A&G Custom Gun Leather if you lost a bunch of weight he would be more than happy to cut it down to fit your new slim torso. His customer service is just that good!
That still leaves me with paying for a good leather belt. I really didnt want to spend the $40 I did on my FF. But I needed something better than what I had. Now that I have had a chance to use it for a few days, I think I like it. I can definitely tell the difference wearing it. One day I will get a good leather gun belt, until then, the FF will do the job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.