Figured Georgia"s would be higher.

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by Bkite, May 7, 2017.

1. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

2. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

DC's #'s are calling the rankings into question for me. Most restrictive gun laws anywhere for decades and they're #2? Wyoming has almost 200/person?

The list they use is ATF's registered firearm/other category which is decidedly not accurate. No pistols and only these were included:

• machine guns
    • short-barreled rifles and shotguns,
    • suppressors
    • destructive devices like bombs and grenades
    • concealable devices with the ability to discharge a shot through the energy of an explosive
    • any firearm with a bore over half an inch that has not been determined to have a legitimate sporting use.

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Figured Georgia"s would be higher.

That was listed here a or year ago, and supposedly lists NFA items only. With the number is private security companies in DC, I'm not surprised for it to be that high.

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Yes, people tell the truth on the census. What about every Title 1 firearm sold since whenever? The NFRTR excludes a lot more than just handguns. Completely useless piece of tripe.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  5. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

All hail the eternal Judge of tripe. Behold him in his glory.:rotfl:

6. moe mensale

I hate tripe. My grandmother used to make this thing (I won't call it food) called quarumi. It was one of only two dishes I ever gagged on in my entire life. The other was when my ex mistakenly baked a corn beef. :puke: Even the dog spat it out. :lol:

7. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

My mother fried it. Can't say I didn't like it although its not something I go out and buy now. Our's was one of those households where you ate what was put down.

8. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Did she try to make it with corn? "Corned beef" and "corn beef" can result in two Wildly different recipes.:rotfl:

9. moe mensale

Corned beef. You don't bake corned beef unless you really, really like eating a salt lick. :yum: