Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts
DC's #'s are calling the rankings into question for me. Most restrictive gun laws anywhere for decades and they're #2? Wyoming has almost 200/person?

The list they use is ATF's registered firearm/other category which is decidedly not accurate. No pistols and only these were included:

• machine guns
  • short-barreled rifles and shotguns,
  • suppressors
  • destructive devices like bombs and grenades
  • concealable devices with the ability to discharge a shot through the energy of an explosive
  • any firearm with a bore over half an inch that has not been determined to have a legitimate sporting use.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,938 Posts
Figured Georgia"s would be higher.

That was listed here a or year ago, and supposedly lists NFA items only. With the number is private security companies in DC, I'm not surprised for it to be that high.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Their list is based entirely on the 2013 census and the ATF's National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record. The ATF record - which doesn't include pistols - covers the sale and transfer of the following weapons:
Yes, people tell the truth on the census. What about every Title 1 firearm sold since whenever? The NFRTR excludes a lot more than just handguns. Completely useless piece of tripe.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, people tell the truth on the census. What about every Title 1 firearm sold since whenever? The NFRTR excludes a lot more than just handguns. Completely useless piece of tripe.
All hail the eternal Judge of tripe. Behold him in his glory.:rotfl:

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I hate tripe. My grandmother used to make this thing (I won't call it food) called quarumi. It was one of only two dishes I ever gagged on in my entire life. The other was when my ex mistakenly baked a corn beef. :puke: Even the dog spat it out. :lol:

·
PawPaw x 3
8,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hate tripe. My grandmother used to make this thing (I won't call it food) called quarumi. It was one of only two dishes I ever gagged on in my entire life. The other was when my ex mistakenly baked a corn beef. :puke: Even the dog spat it out. :lol:
My mother fried it. Can't say I didn't like it although its not something I go out and buy now. Our's was one of those households where you ate what was put down.

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
Did she try to make it with corn? "Corned beef" and "corn beef" can result in two Wildly different recipes.:rotfl:

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Did she try to make it with corn? "Corned beef" and "corn beef" can result in two Wildly different recipes.:rotfl:
Corned beef. You don't bake corned beef unless you really, really like eating a salt lick. :yum:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts