Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sent in my registration and deposit to attend this class based on the positive feed-back from some of the GCO members who took the class in July. It sounded like it was not only a great class but a great opportunity to meet fellow CGO members. Anyone interested in joining?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Ken,

What time are we going to start/end each day?

I'm and trying to decide if I want to stay over there somewhere Sat night or just make the drive home.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
VOLGRAD said:
I'd love to, but I am still a novice. I think I will get "back to basics" and get in on the Jan 5-6 Basic Handgun course. I can hardly wait.
Is there another basic handgun course earlier than that date? I'm interested in taking it, and I could use it for my Virginia CHP application as well. :gotmail:

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
yes, there is another basic course. however, it is over thanksgiving weekend. i will be traveling. check out Kens website for the full schedule. there is a URL link on Ken's signature.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Oh well, I'll be out of town during Thanksgiving weekend, so I guess I'll have to wait until January. But I really want to get some type of formal instruction somewhere as soon as possible so I can expedite my VA CHP application.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GunNut said:
Ken,

What time are we going to start/end each day?

I'm and trying to decide if I want to stay over there somewhere Sat night or just make the drive home.
Ken,

The question is what is our schedule........please?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
We will kick off the class at 0900 Saturday morning, lunch around 12 noon, be back at 1:00PM, shoot until about 4:30PM or 5:00PM, break for supper and be back about 7:00PM for low light shooting and go until we are done. Sunday we will kick off at 0900 and go until about 4:00PM. If any one is interested in primitive camping you are welcome to camp there, and I do mean primitive lol.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Firearmz said:
We will kick off the class at 0900 Saturday morning, lunch around 12 noon, be back at 1:00PM, shoot until about 4:30PM or 5:00PM, break for supper and be back about 7:00PM for low light shooting and go until we are done. Sunday we will kick off at 0900 and go until about 4:00PM. If any one is interested in primitive camping you are welcome to camp there, and I do mean primitive lol.
Awesome, I didn't realize we were going to do any low light shooting.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Firearmz said:
Yes now that we kind of have our own place to shoot we can do that.
Ken,
Where exactly are we training?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts