Fighting Pistol Class Oct 13th/14th @ Firearmz

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by larz, Sep 5, 2007.

1. larz

larz Member

I just sent in my registration and deposit to attend this class based on the positive feed-back from some of the GCO members who took the class in July. It sounded like it was not only a great class but a great opportunity to meet fellow CGO members. Anyone interested in joining?

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

The 13th is the day of the quarterly meet, so our attendance there might be a bit lower than usual. You'll really enjoy the class, though, so don't feel bad! Best money I've spent on gun-related things.

3. GunNut

GunNut New Member

I'm planning on signing up for that class. Probably drop off my deposit next weekend when I'm there.

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

:censored: :censored:

I'm working that week. I really want to take this class, too.

5. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Ken,

What time are we going to start/end each day?

I'm and trying to decide if I want to stay over there somewhere Sat night or just make the drive home.

6. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

I'd love to, but I am still a novice. I think I will get "back to basics" and get in on the Jan 5-6 Basic Handgun course. I can hardly wait.

7. pockets

pockets Member

An early start on Sunday would be great. The sooner we could wrap things up on Sunday the better.

8. moonchicken

moonchicken New Member

Is there another basic handgun course earlier than that date? I'm interested in taking it, and I could use it for my Virginia CHP application as well. :gotmail:

9. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

yes, there is another basic course. however, it is over thanksgiving weekend. i will be traveling. check out Kens website for the full schedule. there is a URL link on Ken's signature.

10. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Class will start at 0900 that Sat Morning.

11. moonchicken

moonchicken New Member

Oh well, I'll be out of town during Thanksgiving weekend, so I guess I'll have to wait until January. But I really want to get some type of formal instruction somewhere as soon as possible so I can expedite my VA CHP application.

12. larz

larz Member

Ken,

The question is what is our schedule........please?

13. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

We will kick off the class at 0900 Saturday morning, lunch around 12 noon, be back at 1:00PM, shoot until about 4:30PM or 5:00PM, break for supper and be back about 7:00PM for low light shooting and go until we are done. Sunday we will kick off at 0900 and go until about 4:00PM. If any one is interested in primitive camping you are welcome to camp there, and I do mean primitive lol.

14. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Awesome, I didn't realize we were going to do any low light shooting.

15. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Yes now that we kind of have our own place to shoot we can do that.

16. larz

larz Member

Ken,
    Where exactly are we training?