Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
bdee said:
http://tinyurl.com/2dllbmp

Reported by sky news

Why would anyone travel to a Muslim country? You know they are all dangerous!
Wait, what? What's being a Muslim country got to do with having a high incidence of shark attacks?

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hack Causality said:
bdee said:

Reported by sky news

Wait, what? What's being a Muslim country got to do with having a high incidence of shark attacks?
Ah, it's a Muslim shark. Probably knew the woman to be an infidel.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Removed.

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
bdee said:
Hack Causality said:
bdee said:

Reported by sky news

Ah, it's a Muslim shark. Probably knew the woman to be an infidel.
:roll:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Mike From Philly 3 said:
My co-workers who live in the UK love going to Eygpt, especially for the diving. They'd rather go there than another EU country.
Red Sea diving is considered some of the best diving in the world. I lived in Sharm for 6 months before 9/11, 2001. It was awesome. The place of attack was actually Nama Bay a resort area catering to European tourists just East of Sharm. Sharm and Nama are basically a huge tourist trap for divers and those wanting a vacation with warm weather and water. I can remember diving in the red sea in a school of Barracuda. The salt concentration is so high, I needed an extra 8 pounds of weights in order to descend.

The Sharm area in the Sinai remained mostly violence free after 9/11. It wasn't until late 2004 when the Hard Rock in Nama Bay was attacked....and too bad, that place was awesome.

FYI....for a mostly Muslim country, the standards in this part of the Sinai were vary lax....nude beaches, alcohol, western culture and the like. Very western for a Middle East country. The rest of the Sinai is just like depicted in the old testament....not a place you want to hang out for any length of time.

·
68,524 Posts
bdee said:
Now Egypt says that Israel's Intelligence Agency is to blame for these shark attacks! :screwy:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/07 ... rk-attack/
Stop covering for the jews, bdee. It is quite obvious that this shark is part of their plan for world domination, and they negotiated the prior owner's price down substantially.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:lol:
I was hoping to cover up the extent of Jewish world domination. In fact, their progress on training sharks to bite only non-Jews and only in places specifically designed to disrupt the economies of Muslim nations heavily dependent on money from tourism is amazing.

People only knew about their dominance in world finance and their control of the media, but now the shark population as well! :shock:

·
68,524 Posts

·
68,524 Posts
This is from 2009, so it must be a secret training picture, before they were unleashed.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Melissa5 said:
The Jews are Gods chosen people. I wouldn't mess with them. Or the Jewish sharks!
God sure has brought the Jewish people out of a lot of oppression and genocide. I finally broke down and bought the movie Defiance the other day. I have read a lot about the Bielski brothers.

Wow, all I can say is that I'm glad I did. :shock: Those guys were amazing.

I'm sure Hollywood spruced it up a bit for the movies, but what those Jews did, and their level of toughness and faith was incredible. Those people were hunted like insects and forced to live like animals, and they still survived.

It certainly says something about the Jewish people, and really the human spirit to survive, even when people are out to make you into slaves, and worse, to murder your entire race. Geeze, incredible story.

If any of you have not read about them, or seen the movie Defiance, I would say please go look it up. You will not be disappointed.

It is amazing what those starving Jews did with very few weapons, and hardly no supplies. Its truly inspiring.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
This is from 2009, so it must be a secret training picture, before they were unleashed.

MP, stop it... my side hurts from laughing! :rotfl2:

·
68,524 Posts
Mossad agent Dr. Ben Boom-Boom Zonah training
sharks to eat bacon and kill European tourists

this amoral operation is yet another example of the destabilizing effect of the occupation. Once the Palestinians achieve justice and are repatriated to their homes and verdant fields, and the King and Queen of Palestine are returned to their thrones, we are certain that there will no longer be killer pork eating Mossad sharks infecting the waters of the Red Sea and victimizing innocent European tourists.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts