Fiddleback Outpost

Discussion in 'Sponsor Products, Services, and Deals' started by RedDawnTheMusical, May 21, 2016.

1. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that I launched the Fiddleback Outpost store a couple of weeks ago. The Outpost is home to Fiddleback Forge fixed blade knives - both fully handmade knives and their mid-tech production series of knives. The store also offers some Fiddleback apparel and sheaths. Check it when you get a chance and sign up for the newsletter if you're interested in updates on new knives and accessories as they come in stock.

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Interesting website. The video is quite entertaining. I knew those .50 cal ammo cans were good for lots of stuff but an oil bath is different! :mrgreen:

Good luck with the business. :cheers:

3. RedDawnTheMusical

It's funny: when we were at the shop, we were shooting video of the various steps of the knife making process (more videos will be forthcoming on a dedicated YouTube channel and the news area) and then we came to the heat treatment process, Allen showed us how the knife will flame-up after you pull it from the peanut oil as the oil heats on the still-hot blade. We thought that was the coolest thing and would make a great video whereas they see this stuff every day and figured no one would be interested in it.

We have a couple of things coming up:
    1) We're looking to have a giveaway for one of the fantastic handmade Fiddleback Forge knives at Blade Show (June 3rd - 5th - Cobb Galleria) for everyone that signs up for the Outpost newsletter before the close of Blade Show (people can sign up online or at Blade Show).
    2) After Blade Show, we're going to film a batch of knives from start to finish and feature them on the Outpost website. So someone that buys one of those knives will have a video of it being made start-to-finish.

johnpalment0129 likes this.
  4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Four stupid, useless posts in 2 minutes by our newest TROLL from FL!

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Seconded.

Nemo

6. RedDawnTheMusical

Third (and it was in response to my post).

Pure gibberish trolling.