Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
Too little info.
But, this “could be” a good self-defense shoot, with one driver shooting being the good guy who behaved reasonably and the other an angry, out-of-control Ahole who pulled a gun to settle it “da street way” as the hood rats would say.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too little info.
But, this "could be" a good self-defense shoot, with one driver shooting being the good guy who behaved reasonably and the other an angry, out-of-control Ahole who pulled a gun to settle it "da street way" as the hood rats would say.
I agree on both points--there's too little info for now. I looked for more information, perhaps someone will have better google skills than myself.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Violent responses triggered by minor stuff like this. Imagine what's going to happen in these huge metro areas if the SHTF.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Violent responses triggered by minor stuff like this. Imagine what's going to happen in these huge metro areas if the SHTF.
I picture flesh eating zombies that can run and think, but that may be optimistic. Or pessimistic depending on your view.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I picture flesh eating zombies that can run and think, but that may be optimistic. Or pessimistic depending on your view.
In other words a Target Rich Environment.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
In other words a Target Rich Environment.
Not the direction I was going. I think they're going to be eating anything that moves. Depending on the intensity of SHTF of course. Recessions and depressions aren't SHTF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts