Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No wise cracks please. I have been ASKED to find a FEMALE gun side/range employee. This is a part time to start position....knowledge is desired but GFL/GWL is mandatory as you will be REQUIRED to carry at work. I can train the right person if necessary. This will start as a part time position and HOPEFULLY will be worked into a full time asst manager position. PM me if you or anyone you know is interested in this position.

We are located at 2307 Hwy 80 Garden City Ga (Savannah)
http://www.patricksuniforms.com

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Too bad you are not up in this area, my girl needs a better job. Good luck in finding a good candidate for the position.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,444 Posts
mathar1 said:
knowledge is desired but GFL/GWL is mandatory as you will be REQUIRED to carry at work.
Carry at work and on the premises is exempted by law and does not require a GWL. However, I do believe it's a good idea to have one anyway.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
phantoms said:
mathar1 said:
knowledge is desired but GFL/GWL is mandatory as you will be REQUIRED to carry at work.
Carry at work and on the premises is exempted by law and does not require a GWL. However, I do believe it's a good idea to have one anyway.
Exempted only if the owner allows it and he will NOT allow carry without a GWL. The GWL also acts as the major background check.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
suttree said:
Just curiuos, why does it need to be a female?
'cause i get tired of seeing nothing but ugly dudes when i go there. :righton:

matt - make sure whoever you hire is about 5'6", blonde, shoulder length hair, blue eyes.... you get the picture.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
SheriffOconee said:
Why on earth would a gunshop hire someone who couldn't/wouldn't get a GWL???
Age 18 to 20

A lot of guys would love to see a 19 year old girl when they go to shoot, especially if she is knowledgeable about firearms.

·
Registered
880 Posts
suttree said:
My guess would be it's a total sausage fest at the store. Also women tend to gravitate and feel more comfortable asking a female employee questions regarding firearms.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
sirkut said:
My guess would be it's a total sausage fest at the store.
yep, except for the uniforms side. and there really isnt anything my flavor over there.....

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
270sniper said:
suttree said:

matt - make sure whoever you hire is about 5'6", blonde, shoulder length hair, blue eyes.... you get the picture.
It would be hard to focus on the front sight with such a distraction on the range. :lol:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
mygunstoo said:
270sniper said:
suttree said:

It would be hard to focus on the front sight with such a distraction on the range. :lol:
maybe, but i would go there to shoot all the time. :righton: :love:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
budder said:
mathar1 said:
Exempted only if the owner allows it and he will NOT allow carry without a GWL.
Code section?
"he will NOT allow carry without a GWL"

thats all that needs to be said.

·
Registered
865 Posts
mygunstoo said:
The front sight has its own attractions... very NSFW

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
SheriffOconee said:
Why on earth would a gunshop hire someone who couldn't/wouldn't get a GWL???
I would understand if the shop was in DeKalb...

big pain to get one or renew over there

and you can get old waiting for it to show up

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
mathar1 said:
No wise cracks please. I have been ASKED to find a FEMALE gun side/range employee. This is a part time to start position....knowledge is desired but GFL/GWL is mandatory as you will be REQUIRED to carry at work. I can train the right person if necessary. This will start as a part time position and HOPEFULLY will be worked into a full time asst manager position. PM me if you or anyone you know is interested in this position.

We are located at 2307 Hwy 80 Garden City Ga (Savannah)
http://www.patricksuniforms.com
Are you sure that it's a good idea to post that? I'm pretty sure that you can't discriminate against men like that if they can do the job as well as a woman. Just saying....

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hack Causality said:
mygunstoo said:
The front sight has its own attractions... very NSFW
i want that sight on every gun i have......... literally. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts