Feds: Somali-born teen plotted car-bombing in Ore.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Savvy Jack, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

2. Hock25

Hock25 New Member

I don't see any parallels at all with this incident to what has been going on in the world for the last 1500ish years. :hide:

3. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

[​IMG]
    Wouldn't bother me one bit.

4. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Unfortunately, we will get to pay for this waste of flesh for the rest of his life.

5. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Add just a little make up and the boys in the Fed pen will love him. He already looks like a drag queen. :shattered:

6. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

the only answer is full body scanners at all christmas tree lightings!

7. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

We oughta execute the crap out of this piece of horse excrement. I read another article about it and he was gleeful at the idea of killing entire families. He said he wanted anyone who attended to leave dead or wounded.

I might think Islam is a murdering monster and detriment to civilized society, but I have no desire to going around killing their kids (I could say the same about communists, Nazis etc). Their thought process is just sickening.

8. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

And yet AGAIN, a young male Muslim terrorist (this one named Muhamad) from a certain region of the world, is accused of trying to kill Americans.

But DHS and TSA would rather spend their time and money going after Grandma, and little kids.

After all, would wan't to engage in profiling and be politically incorrect, ya know.

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

This is my surprised face. :|

10. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

Kill him and all like him. Problem solved.

11. EJR914

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_portland_ ... -container

Set by the imam? Radicalized within the mosque? Anything is possible these days.

12. zeebo

zeebo New Member

I'm sure the government is already trying to figure out how to implement them.

13. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Hope the FBI did not blow this with all the 'help' they provided this dumb young kid.

14. EJR914

I have to admit, with all the "help" that the Fibbies gave this kid, it kind of reminds me of the OKC Bombing, except they gave this kid inert material.

15. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

ANOTHER ARTICLE SAYS HIS FELLOW MUSLIM- AMERICANS TURNED HIM IN.
    I don't have a cite or web address, but last night I was reading that this teenage Somali hater was so militant that at least one of his buddies called the cops and reported that this dude was talking about doing something bad.
    THe cops did some wiretapping of his phones and monitoring of his computer, and they confirmed the threat. Then they sent an undercover agent to meet with him to "plan" the attack together.
    (The undercover agent was probably also a brown-skinned Muslim, living in America.)

So at least a couple of good Muslims participated in taking down a bad Muslim. Let's give credit where credit is due.

16. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

Here here gunsmoker. It is of the utmost importance to remain focused, and seeing ALL the angles, like this one, is one.

Without this inside intel, the end of the story cousl have been very bad.

17. EJR914

Cite?

Where did I say that all Muslims were bad and evil people, gunsmoker? I didn't. I never said that Muslims were not good and all of them would agree with terrorism. You added that to the discussion. Don't try to paint me as that.

I don't doubt that good Muslims did turn him in, there are many good Muslims out there, and I would seriously be proud of any Muslim that turned this guy in, but I haven't read the information yet. If that is true, the media may be trying to keep that hushed, as it doesn't go along with the narrative that they want. You know, the Evil Muslims are the reason that we need all these violations of our freedoms. The only friend they have been showing on TV that turned him in is a white young male that hasn't presented himself as a Muslim, yet.

This is from the story:

Unidentified Person. Hard to tell if that person is Muslim.

One thing I did notice in the story above is that the news didn't quote anything from the imam that condemned the actions of the would-be terrorist.

If I were a member of a church, or the pastor of a church, and one of my members or visitors tried to blow up a public event and kill many civilians and women and children, the first thing and maybe only thing I would say would be to condemn the actions, and let the public know that my church and my religion didn't agree with the actions. I wouldn't go straight into the "Muslims are victims" spiel.

I didn't see any of that, all I heard from him was how Muslims were often the victims. You know, the victim mentality.

To be honest, it would be nice to hear the imam first condemn the actions and then go into how Muslims are usually the victims. That's why I think the imam may have been up to something. He went straight for the "we're a victim, junk."

It wouldn't be the first time that a false flag was done. There are many of them, especially from those that have and espouse the "victim mentality."

Of course, the imam could have denounced the would-be attack, and the press just didn't quote him saying that. You know how good our media is.

Edit: Ahh... I just went and read the story again, the article has been edited, the previous statements by the imam have been taken down besides one quote from him. Interesting.