1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Why don't they go after liquor stores that sell to people who later commit DUIs? Or auto makers that sell to someone who kills someone with a car? :roll:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Why don't they go after liquor stores that sell to people who later commit DUIs? Or auto makers that sell to someone who kills someone with a car? :roll:
Because crazy liberals use cars and liquor...so..you know...they're ok.

·
16,485 Posts
Rammstein said:
ptsmith24 said:
Oh. They also use pot. Why isn't pot legal yet?

·
69,743 Posts
Re: Federal lawsuit against Georgia gun dealers clears hurdl

Mafuta54 said:
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/stories/2007/08/15/gun_0816_web.html
A federal judge on Wednesday kept alive a lawsuit accusing Georgia gun dealers of illegally selling firearms that end up being used in crimes in New York City.....
That's Weinstein, who is famous for hating the gun industry. He always allows cases to proceed against them. Run a search on his name, and you will see what I am talking about.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Time to go drop somemore money at Adventure Outdoors. Afterall, it seems like I am the only one who hasn't got a new toy.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
budder said:
Rammstein said:
ptsmith24 said:
Oh. They also use pot. Why isn't pot legal yet?
They don't have the votes.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
tace said:
Time to go drop somemore money at Adventure Outdoors. Afterall, it seems like I am the only one who hasn't got a new toy.
They can definately use your money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts