Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,172 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
I am glad this is finally happening. There are real, bona fide, believers .... then there are the wolves that prey (not pray) on them.

(example: Creflo Dollar was not told by God that he needed a private jet. Ravi Zacharias was not told to traffick sex workers in massage parlors so the profits could go to the "Kingdom of Heaven")

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have little doubt they were each told by their own God of those specific things.

Nemo

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,881 Posts
the people who go here are very weird. They ride around Walmart parking lot in jesup(15 mins from hinesville) and pop up out of the blue(sneak up on you)

I was changing my 3rd brake light once in the Walmart parking lot and 3 men were watching me while I did it they quietly crept up. More people were in the car they had come up in as well. It’s almost like they weren’t t allowed to speak while the people outside of the car could

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts

This was posted on the fb page for House of Prayer Church in Hinesville but it is a reference to another church in Texas.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I've noticed a number of trendy women in Atlanta are getting 1970s-style shag haircuts lately, so I guess it's hardly surprising that cults might start making a comeback as well.

DH

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
This was posted on the fb page for House of Prayer Church in Hinesville but it is a reference to another church in Texas.
The church is located less than 4 miles from Fort Hood.

·
Super Moderator
72,090 Posts
I'm still not seeing any allegations of violations of federal law? Why is the FBI there at all?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, I wore a shag long and proud in my younger years.

Nemo

. . .
are getting 1970s-style shag haircuts lately,
. . .

DH

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
I'm still not seeing any allegations of violations of federal law? Why is the FBI there at all?
Officially, I do not know. Unofficially, and what has already been released, a foreign owned and operated Church is having its members break into US military barracks ...apparently.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts