FBI investigating Russia/NRA

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Wegahe, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

2. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

The Federal Bureau of Incompetents needs to be cleared out. I don't care if people keep telling me that the "average FBI agent in the trenches is honest and diligent" because they take their marching orders from obviously corrupt and political animals that have usurped the proper role of an impartial investigator of legal issues, which makes the FBI in need of fundamental reorganization or complete replacement.

3. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

It's all a political witch hunt to mitigate the damage the DNC has done to itself via systemic corruption and collusion with the Clinton campaign as revealed by DNC insider Seth Rich's email leaks. The longer the 'Muh Russia' crap goes on, the greater their need to find something—anything—to save face in the public eye. The longer the bogus narrative goes on, the more desperate they become. Trump is truly of their own making, and they are desperate to point the finger at anyone but themselves.

[​IMG]
    74 KB PNG

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. janedoedad

janedoedad Liver Abuser

Maybe Russia was just lobbying for the import and sale of more Mosin-Nagants! :D

5. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Actually the Russian contact link heads up a Russia "gun rights?" org.

Sorry but I didn't know Russia had gun rights...