Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my wife asked me to start leaving hints for FD gifts. I thought I did that when I left the computer on at http://www.aimsurplus.com. My wish list consisted of a threaded ak-74 style ak muzzle brake, 1000rds of Golden Tiger ammo, ergonomic pistol grip and tactical foregrip, 6-position collapsible stock,side rail accessory mount, red dot sights, recoil buffer, surefire tactical light mount, and promag flashlight. My question is: Did I leave out anything :?:

·
Super Moderator
72,159 Posts
triggerman357 said:
Today my wife asked me to start leaving hints for FD gifts. I thought I did that when I left the computer on at http://www.aimsurplus.com. My wish list consisted of a threaded ak-74 style ak muzzle brake, 1000rds of Golden Tiger ammo, ergonomic pistol grip and tactical foregrip, 6-position collapsible stock,side rail accessory mount, red dot sights, recoil buffer, surefire tactical light mount, and promag flashlight. My question is: Did I leave out anything :?:
Are you going to get it in time for the shoot?

It is only one day before father's day.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
legacy38 said:
hehehehe

My little girl doesn't know it yet, but she's buying me a Cylinder and Slide trigger kit for my 1911.
She is so thoughtful, and she doesn't even realize it. :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
Are you going to get it in time for the shoot?

It is only one day before father's day.
I hope so. It's getting kinda embarrassing hearing about my three year old going to gun stores asking about ak47 accessories. I should be there if I can at least get the muzzle break and ammo.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Rammstein said:
legacy38 said:
hehehehe

My little girl doesn't know it yet, but she's buying me a Cylinder and Slide trigger kit for my 1911.
She is so thoughtful, and she doesn't even realize it. :)
She knows. When we took mrs38 out to a Mother's Day breakfast a few weeks ago the little girl wanted to pay for it, and she did....with my credit card. :roll: :lol: If she's already doing that at three the teenage and college years are going to be rough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.