Fanny Pack with False Bottom

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by Phil1979, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Any fanny packs available like this? Not bulky, but with a secret compartment where you could hide a small 9mm, and let someone look inside and not see it. A special way to get into the compartment would be a plus.

I know there are purses like this, but they are large, and their false bottoms are quite obvious.

2. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any with false bottoms, but I've seen a few with zippered pouches in the back, where they'd press against your body and not be obvious. You could cut out the zipper and replace it with magnets or velcro closure for fast access.

Like this one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Tr...yUqzXxXcMAXQPVaFssN6ykhmeH2xj9jxoCwSoQAvD_BwE

The rear pocket is mesh but you could probably work something out to cover it or find something similar.

3. 3/325 AIR

3/325 AIR Member

Phil1979, I know that I have at least 1 with a rear pocket, Velcro closure, large enough for a full-size auto. It's yours, if you want it. I'm in Warner Robins, but I don't mind mailing it. I just have to find it in my closet.

4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Thanks! PM me your PayPal email and I'll send you the money for postage as well as my address.