Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read something the other day where Ramm mentioned that he had posted something on the Students for Concealed Carry on Campus facebook group. I was just wondering... does GA Packing have a facebook group? I didn't come across one when I did a search... but it may be cool to have a group on there. What do y'all think? Since I'm such a newbie I'm just throwin' the idea out there... I'd like to know what you GA Packing vets have to say.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I think that making a FB group wouldn't do much. I find it better to just go into those big groups and put our name out there and draw people in.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I wonder if we should start a Students for Concealed Carry on Campus chapter here at GSU. I noticed they have spokespeople or whatever for lots of campuses already. What do y'all think?

·
68,972 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
I wonder if we should start a Students for Concealed Carry on Campus chapter here at GSU. I noticed they have spokespeople or whatever for lots of campuses already. What do y'all think?
Are you a student?

What would be the downside?

·
Registered
391 Posts
I join those groups on facebook, but it's really only to increase the membership count to help show that such an issue has broad popular support (or at least my support).

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
ptsmith24 said:
Are you a student?

What would be the downside?
I am a student, and I don't see a downside except for the fact that Spring semester is almost over and the campus population will go way down. So, it almost seems pointless doing much until Fall starts up.

·
Registered
216 Posts
hah Facebook bl :eek: ws. Don't degrade GPO by putting it on there.

No but seriously, I doubt that creating groups for college carry would do much help. I would bet that it would only inflame sheeple to become more active to ban guns on campus and incite unintelligent people to harass you. But that is just my 2 cents.

In the broader since how many GPO members are on on facebook? I am surprised by how many so far but I wouldn't think most members are part of this generation.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I probably wouldn't have facebook but when you tell someone you don't have it they look at you like you set an orphanage on fire with a flaming bag of kittens.

I've had better receptions to me having and carrying guns.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts