Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you use facebook, beware of political and/or gun debates. One or more people reported my name as fake (it's not), and Facebook demanded a copy of my drivers license. I refused and my 8yr old account has been removed.

·
69,784 Posts
If you use facebook, beware of political and/or gun debates. One or more people reported my name as fake (it's not), and Facebook demanded a copy of my drivers license. I refused and my 8yr old account has been removed.
Sorry to hear that. I had to explain your sense of humor to my wife more than once. :)

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,525 Posts
So THAT'S how to close that account...

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats awesome! I have been trolling every snowflake i know in hopes that i get banned!
Give it time. I got a suspension once for posting the code section, without commentary, in a Moms Demand thread. The members of anti-gun groups are well versed in using FB policies as a weapon.

For instance, if you tag someone in a reply and they report it as harassment, the automated system presumes guilt. Have that happen once or twice (you don't get a notice) and you have earned a 3 day ban.

In this situation I'm pretty sure I know the bad actor. They are a newly converted progressive. If I am correct in my suspicion, they have known my real name for many years and were just attacking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts