Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Obama and AG leaning on Facebook, interfering with private commerce.

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Facebook bans private gun sales

http://usat.ly/1SOZmCk

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I had no idea FB even allowed it to begin with.

This kind of makes me curious. Were any of the guns used in mass shootings purchased from e-bay? Or, is this just political theater?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I had no idea FB even allowed it to begin with.

This kind of makes me curious. Were any of the guns used in mass shootings purchased from e-bay? Or, is this just political theater?
E-bay doesn't allow firearm sales, but most accessories are free range. Though any magazines I've ever seen have been no more than 10-rounders.

But yeah, this is political theater. Oh well, more folks will be using sites like Armslist.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I am currently in WV and up here every morning there are 5-10 used guns posted for sale in the county yard sale Facebook site. Essentially neighbors selling to neighbors. Mind you, this is extremely rural and mountainous and personal guns sales are quite normal. Facebook was an easy means of sales communications. Sadly it's gone now. I monitor www.armslist.com for homegrown sales but FB was just easy up here.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,010 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,010 Posts
I still get the same thing as above. Turned off my AdBlock and Ghostery to make sure its not that. No see, not those.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,010 Posts
Ah, selling bottled farts. Got it.

Nemo :rotfl:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,010 Posts
Post the not mobile website link?

Nemo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts