F/S Pit Bull Puppies (EDIT: Photos added)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by USMC - Retired, Dec 31, 2010.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Bloodline: Eli/All American

Born on Thanksgiving day 2010, Puppies are five weeks old, weened and ready for new homes.

Sire (Eli/All-American) and Dame (Eli) onsite.

Puppies ready for first shots.

Puppies available are:

(1)Male: Black and Gold Brindle
    [​IMG]

(1)Male: Black with white shoes
    [​IMG]

(1)Female: Blue Brindle (Sold to Daily Packer)
    [​IMG]

(1)Female: Black with a white diamond on her chest and white toes
    [​IMG]

Cost: $100
    CKC papers available for an additional $20 to cover the filing fee.

Please send a PM with a contact phone number if your interested.

[​IMG]
    Sire

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Re: F/S Pit Bull Puppies

If we didn't just bring home a 7wk old Great Dane puppy, I may have been interested.

3. ClayD

ClayD New Member

After my ex and I broke up she took ours. Brike my heart more than it did the break up with her. I ended up moving to an apartment and for reasons I dont understand, they dont allow pits. My experience with this breed has been nothing but loving. Please ensure they dont get into the wrong hands. Good luck

4. USMC - Retired

That's why we're posting them here.

5. ClayD

ClayD New Member

And for that I am happy to see!

6. jasonb

jasonb New Member

Good luck. If I didn't have two already I'd be giving you a call.

7. lostprofit

lostprofit New Member

Man, if I had the proper time to devote to a new puppy I'd love to provide a good home for one. But, alas.... I don't.

8. USMC - Retired

bump

9. Mrs. Gunns

Mrs. Gunns New Member

Somebody please buy these puppies before I become more attached!

If you pm me you can take one home for $75 and we'll even try to meet you half way if you don't live outside the state of Georgia...

You need to get one now, this is the best time to get one, they are SOOOOO playful!

10. USMC - Retired

11. Priest

Priest New Member

House is over full... My girl wants one of your puppies, but we have 6 people, 2 Pits, and 2 cats living here... too much. Good luck to you man. I'll spread the word to see if I can help find a home.

12. daily packer

daily packer New Member

OK... he wants the female blue brendle. We can meet you guys next friday night or saturday anytime. Thanks guys!! Don :righton:

13. USMC - Retired

Roger that, the Blue Brindle is spoken for. Saturday would most likely be good.

14. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

If I bring a fifth to the home, I'll sleep in the shed.... :(

BTW, Am I wrong but puppies should not be separated from the mom before the 8th week if possible?

Thank you

15. sirkut

sirkut Member

I rented a house once and the landlord specifically said no pits or german shepards. It's unfortunate that there is a huge stereotype for these great dogs.

16. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

OK, its just wrong to put up a BST that says Puppies in the Title (because you know I will click it), and the its even more wrong to put up adorable pictures of said puppies, and then its even more wrong that my wife would kill me if I bought another dog. :lol:

Great puppies, and I hope they find a great home! They are beautiful. If we weren't all full here, I'd love to have one.

I actually saw a Pit puppy just like this at PetsMart yesterday. Great little pup.

17. USMC - Retired

There are many schools of thought on the right time to pull a pup from the litter. We've always gone with five weeks. At five weeks they start to "bond with the pack". This is the perfect time for the pup to bond with it's new master and others in the household.

18. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

5 or 6 weeks is OK, as long as you PROPERLY Socialize your dog with other dogs, and other people, such as strangers, AS A PUPPY.

Learn about Socialization, and make sure you work hard at it, if you're planning on grabbing these puppies.

That is no matter when you pull them from the litter. Be that 5 weeks or 8 weeks.

19. kestak

kestak New Member

+1 about socializing... My Great Dane, because of what happened to her before we adopted her, have a hard time with strangers... In fact, she gives a hard time to strangers... :mrgreen:

20. USMC - Retired

Need these puppies to have new homes before my crazy neighbor calls the county on us. By county ordinance we can only have four dogs on the property and we already have that with our grown dogs. PLease pass the word to anyone you know who may be looking for a good dog. Please only tell folks that you know well. We have one dog that was rescued from the ring and don't want to see any of our pups put through that hell.

If someone wants a pup and is willing to make the drive to Leesburg we may be able to work out a slight discount.