Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.
Wow.
What Can I say, I am extremely bored. I just started my Terminal Leave from the Navy, this is the first time in over 8 years in which I didn't have something to do during the day. Before, working 5-6 days a week I usually enjoyed the time I had nothing really to do. Now I am driving myself crazy.

I guess I either need to find a job or find something to do, someone to hang out with.

I'm a bit concerned that I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not in the Navy anymore.

On a side note, I really like my new Avatar, a couple minutes with Photoshop and it turned out pretty good :)

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But I am already going to the Luncheon :eek:
Maybe I will go to the range.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Apply for a job at your local range.

·
69,784 Posts
Ashe said:
But I am already going to the Luncheon :eek:
Maybe I will go to the range.
Only on Saturday! Nobody else will be at the luncheon on Sunday! :lol:

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
You could start writing a journal that could be left with a local historical society.

Volunteering in your community is always good.

Got any skillz?

Ashe said:
On a side note, I really like my new Avatar, a couple minutes with Photoshop and it turned out pretty good :)
If you're good with Photoshop you may want to go over to Fark and join in on some of their contests... keep those creative juices flowing.

·
69,784 Posts
Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper on a firearms liberty issue.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know that any of my local ranges are hiring. :?
I just got here Monday.

Skillz?
Well I can shoot.
I can build AR's with my eyes closed.
I know how to build a full Auto pistol caliber SMG with parts from home depot.
I have a couple of different New rifle designs that I made in my head that require higher lever manufacturing.

I thought about writing some Pro-Gun stuff but I'm not too good at putting my thoughts down on paper.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhh.

So how about them braves ;)

Did anyone else watch fox news last night?
Seemed like they were on an Anti-Illegal Aliens kick, they had like 3 stories about illegal aliens that having prior arrests and being on bail or released from jail had commited murder.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
So...what is for lunch at the luncheon?

·
69,784 Posts
Crackers. Those little airport snack bags. Each table gets to share a soft drink.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Crackers. Those little airport snack bags. Each table gets to share a soft drink.
What do you expect for $25. :D

·
Romans 10:13
4,651 Posts
I thought we would at least get the little bag of peanuts like you get on the airplanes. :?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts