EXTERNAL: A Warning Shot? You decide.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Marine6212, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Marine6212

Marine6212 Active Member

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Ain't no doubt, that thing was a missle. And if it wasn't ours, it was someone else's. <sarcastic overstatement>

For our government officials to say that the plume was from an aircraft is laughable. It has been proved there were no jet aircraft in the area at that time.

I believe Obama made the decision to mute this incident as much as possible, which tells me that the possibilty that thing was from a Chinese submarine is not far-fetched.

3. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Pretty scary if true. Looked like a missile, but I figured it was ours.

4. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

I thought it might possibly be an amateur rocketry launch too although I understand no clubs are taking credit for it.

5. Montieth

Montieth Active Member

It was a contrail. Very clear if you look at them coming over the horizon on a good day for them. It's just the perspective of what it looks like at the time. Angle, clear sky and a lot of factors can make things look just odd.

6. EmergencyNrse

EmergencyNrse Member

Since when does an aircraft have a trajectory? I never believed it was a jet engine.
    That was a missile.

7. Bobo

Bobo New Member

Looks like a missle.

Where is all of this Change? I though the govnomet was going to be honest and forthcoming now. Both candidates sucked, congress sucks.....we need to start totally fresh.

CIA, FBI, NSA, NORAD, BATFE, Homeland Security, etc...These things have to merged/destroyed. Too many made up jobs and titles.

They rapin everybody up in here.

8. AuburnRunner

AuburnRunner New Member

Yes they are... but I think you meant "They rapin 'errbody up in here"

9. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

It was obviously a weather balloon filled with swamp gas passing through an inversion layer and reflecting the light from Venus.

:roll:

10. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

11. MyFred

MyFred Banned

I think it was a blackbird death ray......

12. hkdave

hkdave New Member

well that can't be good

13. 4HorseShoes

4HorseShoes New Member

Ok I admit it. It was me. I was trying to load some special rounds for my .38 and I got carried away.

It wont happen again! :flame:

14. D3R3K

D3R3K New Member

Definitely an airplane. An pilotless airplane with a warhead and a rocket powering it.

15. vooduchikn

vooduchikn New Member

Tin Foil Hat time! That video is complete crap.

This was most likely a test shot from any one of numerous Naval units that are stationed in CA. Who cares? The military tests weapons all the time and has no requirement to notify the public.

Chinese submarine? :lol: Get a job and a clue.

16. 4HorseShoes

4HorseShoes New Member

Sorry but I disagree, all of those theories have been dismissed.

17. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

If this is true, we are in more trouble than I could have ever imagined. I hope to God it isn't true.

Also, about the Bill Hicks link, he is completely right, and I really liked his style. Too bad he's not around anymore. We need people like him to use humor to show people the complete ridiculousness of our society now.

18. vooduchikn

vooduchikn New Member

Theories, exactly what I was pointing too.. but I respect your opinion....

19. vooduchikn

vooduchikn New Member

If you happen to reload another batch of .38 Chinese Ballistic Missile loads...can I get some. My .38 loads seem a tad weak as of late. :D