Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought y'all might get a kick out of the comment from a new GCO member's form.

I found out about you because you were the target of Maureen Downey in the AJC. I can't wait to tell her "thanks" for letting me know about your organization. I never knew about Georgiacarry.org but I am joining right now. I am so excited to find other freedom loving citizens who are ready to get active and vocal and demand our rights! What can I do to help?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Got to love that free publicity.
:woohoo:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
I filled mine out online and can't recall what the paper app looks like. Do we have a place on there to let us know how the person found out about us?

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
I filled mine out online and can't recall what the paper app looks like. Do we have a place on there to let us know how the person found out about us?
Yes.

There's also a place for people to list how they can help.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Marikhal said:
No one seems to think that my typing ability is useful (I put it on my app :p)!
:sly:

So THAT'S who you are.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Met a guy at the FM gun show yesterday who joined after reading that editorial. Funny thing is, for once I can remember his real name, but not his screen name...

or alias...

or nom de plume...

or whatever...

#-o

But ol' Maureen really pushed his buttons! She also gave us some wonderful publicity! Any chance she'll do it again???

:bsflag:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Macktee said:
Met a guy at the FM gun show yesterday who joined after reading that editorial. Funny thing is, for once I can remember his real name, but not his screen name...

or alias...

or nom de plume...

or whatever...

#-o

But ol' Maureen really pushed his buttons! She also gave us some wonderful publicity! Any chance she'll do it again???

:bsflag:
Given the way GCO is going, I would say that is a yes. It is just a matter of time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.