Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radio 106.7 announced this morning that Bloomberg's new "anti-NRA" organization will be kicking off their 50 Million dollar nationwide effort to promote "common sense gun laws" with a "demonstration? today at the Georgia State Capitol. No time was given and their is no announcement of the gathering on their "everytown.org" website of their facebook page. It looks like they're once again trying to sneak around behind our backs.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
How many different "organizations" can he fund and create? And is it the same 20 members that belong to the other dozen or so organizations he funds?

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
He'll get the best slogans money can buy.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,382 Posts
Everytown @Everytown
Great crowd at our #WeAreEverytown kickoff in Atlanta! pic.twitter.com/RX2BPdIgET

·
Under Scrutiny
19,382 Posts
Once again, Crazy Lucy equates lawful self-defense and legal gun ownership with gun violence. :screwy:

:evil:
You know I really hate to go off on someone that lost her son to a convicted murderer....but...

When she says "I know God didn't intend" she lost me.

God knows all.

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,402 Posts
It's not mentioned here, but the background of the linked post is that they forgot to make an "Everytown For Gun Safety" FaceBook site before announcing, so the site was created by authentic gun safety proponents.

Someone made a very well-done "Downfall" Hitler parody of the mistake. It is hilarious. It is worth the watch.

H/T: TTAG

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
mountainpass said:
You know I really hate to go off on someone that lost her son to a convicted murderer....but...
It's a tragedy and no one deserves to lose their kid to a murderer.

However, it doesn't justify her trying to make everyone everywhere in everytown helpless in the face of criminal attack. Might as well try to outlaw kids 'cause then she wouldn't have lost hers.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
It's not mentioned here, but the background of the linked post is that they forgot to make an "Everytown For Gun Safety" FaceBook site before announcing, so the site was created by authentic gun safety proponents.

Someone made a very well-done "Downfall" Hitler parody of the mistake. It is hilarious. It is worth the watch.

H/T: TTAG

LoL, I hope someone links that video on the page if they haven't already done so.

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,402 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,382 Posts
Wow. Why exactly are we in fear of these folks.

https://twitter.com/EVERYT0WN

It's a parody twitter account. The 0 is a zero. Not only did they miss getting the fb's they didn't cover themselves on that one either.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Wow. Why exactly are we in fear of these folks.

https://twitter.com/EVERYT0WN

It's a parody twitter account. The 0 is a zero. Not only did they miss getting the fb's they didn't cover themselves on that one either.
Everytown @EVERYT0WN · 2h
We're busy making fear mongering vids of our own, & unlike you, we don't NEED data
@TxAv8r @Krabtastic @keithmartinmd @soderstromk @CDCgov
Some funny stuff there.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts