Everyone wants a cool tactical bag!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Firearmz, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Here are some photos of a pretty nifty bag that will not break the bank.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

Nice! I got a big heavy-duty black bag with a shoulder strap. It's big enough to fit all of my uniform, gear, ammo, and even my AK. Then I got two smaller OD bags to carry the ammo in.

Haven't put any cool survival stuff in it yet since it's just sitting in storage while I'm in this hellhole called Kuwait. I'll buy that stuff when I get back. Tax free income rocks. 8)

3. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Thanks for serving!!!!!!
    My son was in Iraq last year and is in train up for Afghanistan now. They will be off to JRTC from Campbell soon. He is on a Sniper Team in the 101st, we are always trying to get them better gear.

4. merlock

merlock New Member

My thanks for your service as well, Mobster! :righton:

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

A big +1!

6. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

I'm just a comm guy in the air force. I'm only out here for 4 months, unlike the army (poor dumb bastards :) ), but it still sucks. I'm not any kind of hero or anything... but if anyone wants to offer up some free gear. I'll take discounts too. 8) People send all kinds of gift packages. Like soap and wipes and cookies, we got some from some very nice girl scouts, and other stuff too. I wouldn't mind some stuff for a real man though, like guns and ammo or maybe a hatchet or a lawnmower hell I'll even take a barbaque grill. Once again, coupons work too. :lol:

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Well, other than the comments about us poor grunts...

If someone were interested in sending you some of the stuff mentioned, what's the best way to do so?

And thanks for doing the heavy lifting over there. I don't know why you guys and gals are there, but I do appreciate what it takes for you to do it.

:)

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Sounds high time for a GCO/GPDO collection to send some packages over there.

What does everyone else think?

9. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

The USPS works fine. I believe you have to get a customs slip if you are sending any valuables, although I'm not 100% sure on this. My mom send a box with some books and it took about a week to get here, so it's pretty quick I guess. My address is:

Jason Ruprich
    386 ECS/SCBC
    APO AE 09855

10. M249

M249 New Member

I'm game for care packages. I sent some Copenhagen and Marlboro's to an infantry platoon in A-Stan. They said it's tough getting US tobacco.

The receptionist where I worked ask if I thought it was appropriate to send tobacco, because it's "harmful to their health." She didn't get the irony of that statement.

11. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Every care package I've sent through anysoldier.com has always had a carton of good smokes slipped in.

I don't think you're supposed to, but dammit, I like a good cigarette and I know the troops do too.

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Harmful to their health... :roll:

13. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

I don't smoke. So could you send me some nicotine gum? :)