Every lawyer needs to watch this

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Mrs_Esterhouse, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Looks real. Although I'm sure InfoWars (a site for the loons of the Far Right) is not cross examining the father closely, not attempting to interview the mother and get her side of the story, and generally pitching this or spinning in for maximum right-wing propaganda value.

Notice the Court's restraining order against the father forbids him from pointing out to school staff that this "girl" they know as "Luna" is biologically a 6 year old boy whose legal name is "James." That's an issue that concerns us all. Will it be a hate crime in America to call somebody a gender other than what they publicly present as?

This 1st Amendment restriction wouldn't just affect parents of children; it would affect anybody. Could you be hauled before the human rights commission and charged with being a hater and an unfit person to keep your job, your guns, or custody of YOUR kids if you refuse to call the actor you formally knew as Arnold Schwarzenegger as his new name "Anita" after Arnold decides that instead of being a 74-year-old actor former bodybuilder, movie actor, and governator, he wants to live the rest of his life as a teenage Hispanic girl?

5. gunsmoker

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3K3e5W4_PhCUPEiVMzk3qZ&ust=1555332223157586

Teenage girl threatens to kill herself if her parents won't let her "transition" to a male. Parents want her to remain female-- her natural gender at birth.

Social workers and judges take her out of parents' custody and put her grandparents in charge of her. The grandparents support the sex change and their insurance will pay for female-to-male medical procedures.

6. Malum Prohibitum

He's more likely to live the rest of his life with a teenage hispanic girl . . . given his past history . . .

7. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Like the British played when they marched out of Yorktown a couple hundred years ago.

Nemo

8. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

The ex wife in the OP is a well known SJW nutbar MD in Texas. Guess the sex and political leanings of the judge in the case. If you guessed female SJW lunatic Democrat you got it right.

I don’t condone people building and using KillDozers. I don’t condone one parent taking their children to non extradition countries to grow up either. But, I understand why they do.

EJR914 likes this.
  9. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Another example of a sick society.

For those not paying attention, societal acceptance of homosexuality as normal is complete; this is the next step.

Phil1979 likes this.
  10. Malum Prohibitum

Georgulas is asking the court to compel Younger to pay for counseling during which a therapist affirms that James is a girl, and to foot the bill for hormone treatments as part of James’ biological “transition” to the female gender.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...ave-six-year-old-son-from-gender-reassignment

I think I would proudly wear a "deadbeat Dad" T-shirt and go to jail indefinitely for failure to pay over this.

EJR914, TimBob and Phil1979 like this.
  11. Malum Prohibitum

I googled his name, and I cannot find any information undermining anything presented in the story. Nothing. Not a single thing.

I also can't find any normal news outlets (other than Russian Times) reporting this.

Why?

12. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

There is a thread on AR15.COM in the General Discussion section from earlier in the week with a bunch of links. I want to say there’s been a small Fox News article. I know there’s a couple of articles from Breitbart.com and other reliable conservative news sites.

Oh, TimBob. Be careful comrade. We are one election away from a glorious panopticon powered neocommunist revolution in this country. It would be a shame if your internet postings got you classified as an unredeemable counter revolutionary and sent to a re-education camp in Arizona.[/SARCASM][/JOKING BUT NOT JOKING]☹️[/THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    TimBob likes this.
  13. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I suspect those camps would include re-normailzation classes where you would be introduced to and taught to love that lifestyle. If any force and violence were required it would be irrelevant to your any claimed civil rights. The only thing you would get is re-education. BAMN!

Nemo

14. gunsmoker

Maybe the reason the mainstream media is not picking up the story is because they can't use Jeffrey Younger (the kid's dad) as the witness or proponent for it, because he's a liar. The courts have found him to be a liar; in fact the court dissolved his marriage to this woman NOT through a divorce, but through an annulment based on the marriage induced by fraud. Jeffrey had lied so extensively about his background that he had tricked this woman into marrying him!

https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/fifth-court-of-appeals/2018/05-16-01412-cv.html

With that kind of background for dishonesty, what credible news agency would give him a platform to air his alleged grievances?

15. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

Gun smoker, do you honestly believe that a 6 year old child is mentally competent enough to decide he’s really a girl and wants to be chemically and surgically maimed to project the appearance of a biological female to the rest of the world? Serious question. Got any legal precedents showing a 6 year old is legally competent to make any decisions beyond what flavor of ice cream they want?

Secondly, that a highly educated medical professional parent would go along with that child’s alleged desire to transition from male to female doesn’t sound just teensy bit unusual and maybe questionable legally? Transsexuals have a very high rate of suicide and suicide attempts. That makes this case very much a “life or death decision”. What is the apparent harm of making the child wait til he is legally an adult and able to make the decision on his own? What is the risk or harm to our society of waiting til he is an adult?

What makes this case any different and any less immoral, illegal, and unethical than a parent in the early 20th century having an “unruly” child committed and forced to undergo an icepick lobotomy?

The dad may be a liar. So what? The mom is a monster, among several other demented monsters in this case, who want to irrevocably maim a 6 year old child physically and psychologically. How, exactly, is that in any way, shape, or form justifiable under the law?

16. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

So, at what age is the Court going to decide that it's perfectly okay to chop off a young boy's penis and testicles because he's been deceived by his mother into believing the mentally ill lie that he is a girl?

When he grows up, will the mutilated man seek revenge?

17. Malum Prohibitum

I find it hilarious that you believe stories are only newsworthy if everybody involved in the story is 100% honest and credible.

18. gunsmoker

Well if the news agency provides a platform for a known liar to say his stuff, and if he were to defame his ex, or the kid's counselor or social worker, could the media be jointly liable for that libel or slander?

19. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Would the attached HIV be worth it, though?

They have gotten bigger and well trained men in just regular jail before. I know such a guy.

All he did was not pay child support.