Events planned for December 18, 2010 in or near Atlanta?

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by kwikrnu, Dec 2, 2010.

1. kwikrnu

kwikrnu Banned

I'm going to be in town and want to open carry. Thanks.

2. Pandashire

Pandashire New Member

Nope I'll be in Texas.

3. krmbigmac

krmbigmac Active Member

No offense to you; I have no desire to go to Atlanta and try to stay away if at all possible.

4. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

I'd be up for something. Just one concern. I'd like to be able to actually sit down and eat without being asked to leave. So, will this OC event be attended with holstered handguns or with "slung" weapons - not that there is anything wrong with the carrying of slung weapons. Like I said, I just want to eat and not get kicked out.

Hey, it's kwikrnu, had to ask. :D

5. kwikrnu

kwikrnu Banned

I have to read up on the laws, but I'd like to carry my ak pistol slung, the hello kitty plr-16, ar pistol, v51p, or pps43c. Maybe the puma bounty hunter in a waist holster. I was thinking about taking a day to see the sights on MARTA, buying some lotto tickets, or even setting my ak pistol on the back seat of my car. Heck, if I have some time maybe go to church.

6. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

What part of Atlanta?

7. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Just as I wouldn't dine in a restaurant barefoot and without a shirt, I also wouldn't dine in a restaurant with an AR15 slung over my shoulder. For dinning out, I feel slung weapons are inappropriate dress. Unless this is a non-slung weapon OC dinning event, I regret I won't be in attendance.

However, I will be watching the local news for any mention of kwikrnu on the 18th. :D

8. rabbivj

rabbivj My Name is Inigo Montoya

And no navy pistols either!

:hide:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

9. markopolo311

markopolo311 Member

Georgia Tech graduation is that day. Good luck with that one though.

10. kwikrnu

kwikrnu Banned

It can't be said I didn't try to reach out and meet members of georgiapacking.org . I didn't have any contact with security of cops. I rode MARTA and dined at the airport with my openly slung draco ak-47 type pistol on Dec. 18, 2010. Unfortunately no one seemed to want to get together. :(

11. Pandashire

Pandashire New Member

Sorry man, I don't go to the airport to eat. I have a Moe's 0.14 miles from my house.

12. JMan

JMan New Member

Honestly this is just from my heart , I rather not be a test dummy on the laws and rather have a quite dinner or lunch and be able to eat everything I order and come home in a timely fashion . :wink:

13. turbo

turbo New Member

ah so ur the guy :lol: u got big ones. do u have a writeup of the day?

14. JMan

JMan New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: