ESPN POLL

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sharky, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Sharky

Sharky New Member

2. Sharky

Sharky New Member

I believe the poll results are showing how many others are feeling about protecting themselves. Results are pretty much leaning!

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I guess it is too late to vote?

Wonder what a similar poll in Georgia would say?

4. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Seems the polls are closed. You know I wonder the same thing. Seems the people I listen to agree with most of the opinions on this site. You know what else I find interesting.....

Not to bring up PDO, but I see the LEO interaction forum and never see any Georgia responses.

I wonder why I never see to any GA respsonses with LEO run ins.

5. Malum Prohibitum

Coker tells Miami players no guns . . .

"I don't really want our players to have firearms. I'd rather they would dial 911 to come and handle those type of problems," Coker said at ACC Football Kickoff media days Monday.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/ ... oker_x.htm

Of course, it is USA Today, so maybe he really said he wants them to carry guns and defend themselves so they don't end up dead, but the reporter changed it :roll:

If not, however, this coach is an idiot.

"I really wish my players were dead rather than defend themselves," says coach. Dr. Kellerman, when reached for comment, agreed.

6. Malum Prohibitum

What!?! Is this contagious or something?

Florida State coach Bobby Bowden said he makes his players who own guns for hunting purposes register them with the coaching staff

7. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Wow, talk about retarded. If your over the age of 18 you can legally purchase a long arm, 21 a handgun. If you are legally entitled to purchase something it is NO ONE ELSES BUSINESS if you have it or not.

But then again college isn't about freedom (if it ever was), it's just extra social control, albiet decreased from high school.

8. geaux_tigers

geaux_tigers Member

Sad, but not suprising.