Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Anyone who disagrees needs to be silenced eh?

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,470 Posts

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
That's your response? Really? Calling someone a Marxist, when you don't know the first thing aboyt him? Or about Marxism, obviously. It's truly pathetic.
Someone kick some sand in your mangina?

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
Anyone who can't engage intelligently needs to shut the 🔇 up, regardless of his opinion.
That's less cordial than we're used to around here. Apparently you got far more sand in your mangina than I thought.

Reactions: Savannah Dan

·
Banned
107 Posts
Someone kick some sand in your mangina?
Only cabrones use a term like "mangina".
What a forum: about 5 guys posting. One farts. The next one farts louder. The third one awards the Fart Award. The fourth one swears his right to fart is being suppressed by Democrats. And the fifth one thinks farting is a Jewish trick.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
You don't like it here don't stay. And we agree with you on all 5 points. Because you said it and you are a rabbi. If we disagreed with you on a religious thing it would make us anti-semetic so we have to agree with you.

Nemo

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,149 Posts
What a forum: about 5 guys posting. One farts. The next one farts louder. The third one awards the Fart Award. The fourth one swears his right to fart is being suppressed by Democrats. And the fifth one thinks farting is a Jewish trick.
I never paid any attention to this thread until now , and even now I've only seen this last page --the ninth page of the thread.
I can tell you your assessment of the quality of chat at this forum is spot-on.
Paranoia and nonsensical drama is the rule,
not the exception.

Reactions: The Rabbi

·
Banned
107 Posts
I never paid any attention to this thread until now , and even now I've only seen this last page --the ninth page of the thread.
not the exception.
It's what happens when you get group-think and piling on. It's a Gresham's Law of discussion forums: bad discussion drives out good. With people revealing themselves as jew-hating conspiracy nuts unable to engagew in reasonable debate it forces out those who are capable of it.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
Dayum, I wondered how long it would take the rabbi to start claiming Jew hating was going on around here. I knew it would happen from your first post and it only took you 10 days.

I was figuring you would take at least 2 weeks to get there.

Nemo

·
Banned
107 Posts
Dayum, I wondered how long it would take the rabbi to start claiming Jew hating was going on around here. I knew it would happen from your first post and it only took you 10 days.

I was figuring you would take at least 2 weeks to get there.

Nemo
Gosh cant imagine where I'd get that idea when people are pushing Zionist mastermind replacement conspiracies here.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
So you are here to re-educate on the subject or confirm that it is accurate?

Nemo

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Banned
107 Posts
So you are here to re-educate on the subject or confirm that it is accurate?

Nemo
I was actually here to discuss guns, gun laws, and political issues.
As for re-educating: the notion of a conspiracy replacement theory is so bizarre, so counter to anything resembling fact, that it would require a galactic level of ignorance and stupidity to suppose it might actually be true. So when I come across people who actually believe it, I know I am in the realm of the low IQ. I mean people who would forget to breath if it weren't automatic. People with less intelligence than a nose ring. Discussion is impossible with mopes like that. Only ridicule remains.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
I was actually here to discuss guns, gun laws, and political issues.
I guess you are just too smart for us. Seems you ought to have better things to do than hang out here.

Nemo

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
It's what happens when you get group-think and piling on. It's a Gresham's Law of discussion forums: bad discussion drives out good. With people revealing themselves as jew-hating conspiracy nuts unable to engagew in reasonable debate it forces out those who are capable of it.
My grandfather killed a lot of Nazis in WWII. So did his brother.

Unfortunately, many people on the left believe that those who kicked the Nazis in the nads, are now Nazis.

We ain't no stinkin Nazis punk.

As for your faux intellectualism ....lol. The folks you are claiming to be " fart" heads happen to be gun rights attorneys that have done considerable work in protecting the Constitutional rights of Georgians.

Reactions: TimBob

·
PawPaw x 3
8,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
not the exception.
And yet here you are; In all of your glory; your lofty wisdom and insight wasted on such neanderthals

161 - 180 of 220 Posts