Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I'm lost. What does that do about it? The obvious answer seems to be nothing at all. Maybe re-read Phi1979's question that you were answering.
Yes, we know you are lost :)

·
PawPaw x 3
8,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
We've been told over and over that this is a nothing-burger. What happens if it is clearly shown to be a whopper? So let's say hypothetically that it turns out Trump really won, but nothing can be done because fraudulent ballots were certified. Thoughts?
Are you asking if "hypothetically nothing can be done about it", or are you asking if, in the hypothetical, Trump wins , THEN, since nothing can be done about it, what happens?"
It just seems absurd to me that, if the Biden presidency is proven to be illegitimate due to shenanigans, nothing can be done. If that is the case then the whole thing needs to be dismantled and we start over from scratch because it is too far gone to "fix" .

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Are you asking if "hypothetically nothing can be done about it", or are you asking if, in the hypothetical, Trump wins , THEN, since nothing can be done about it, what happens?"
It just seems absurd to me that, if the Biden presidency is proven to be illegitimate due to shenanigans, nothing can be done. If that is the case then the whole thing needs to be dismantled and we start over from scratch because it is too far gone to "fix" .
The question is what could be done? What would the military do? Although with that idiot Austin in charge with his "domestic enemy" purges and Critical Race Theory bullshit that could be quite iffy. What would the Supreme Court do if they finally decided to grow a spine? What would the people do? The Trump supporters. The others.

Reactions: Bkite

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
If that is the case then the whole thing needs to be dismantled and we start over from scratch because it is too far gone to "fix" .
I don't think the parts to fix it are available anymore.

Reactions: Bkite

·
PawPaw x 3
8,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Yeah. ZOMG! Eight hundred people! It's going to destroy this country.
Never mind we let in over a million people from Vietnam and Cuba in the 1980s. Remember how that destroyed the U.S.? Yeah me neither.
This site sucks. It's a bunch of dead peckers agreeing with each other and trading cliches and slogans. Bullshit.
I'll just quote this so we can all see that the Mouth of Tennessee has returned and starts right in where he left off. His first post back and he insults the forum and basically everyone here. And cheered on by the usual suspects. I have to ask - Who's the fool who let him back in? If you can't see it already, you're going to regret your ill-conceived decision.

Reactions: OWM

·
PawPaw x 3
8,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
I'll just quote this so we can all see that the Mouth of Tennessee has returned and starts right in where he left off. His first post back and he insults the forum and basically everyone here. And cheered on by the usual suspects. I have to ask - Who's the fool who let him back in? If you can't see it already, you're going to regret your ill-conceived decision.
?????

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,807 Posts
This site sucks. It's a bunch of dead peckers agreeing with each other and trading cliches and slogans. Bullshit.
Then why do you come here?

Nemo

·
PawPaw x 3
8,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
With those numbers, that should be seen as positive pressure to update our immigration system to handle all those that want to come here and pay taxes. Businesses around here are being strangled by lack of workers.

241 - 252 of 252 Posts